• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Hunts [ENDED]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Quoted for notifs

Please don't forget that tomorrow will be the sixth day of our event. Please post your Bonus Mission results before 22nd of December; it's the post that counts, you lose the points even if you completed them before the due.

BONUS MISSION

Pok?mon Hunts [ENDED]

- Participating games (Let me know which game you are participating with; you can only participate with one and CANNOT change midway):

Pok?mon Hunts [ENDED]
    Pok?mon Hunts [ENDED]

On this mission:
    You must capture six Magikarp from Resort Area Pt or Nature SanctuaryB2/W2.

Too easy again? Nah, it isn't that easy.

The Hunter who gets the
    highest total level of Magikarp
    Level of your six Magikarp combined altogether.
    wins this Bonus Hunt.

The Shiny Magikarp from the pic? it's used since the normal coloration sort of blends in with the background. You don't have to hunt for a Shiny one, you get no bonus points for hunting Shiny Magikarp either. Lol

Created by Sun. Text credit to Sopheria

Background image source: web image

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Please post your Bonus Mission results, including the Magikarp Hunt, before 22nd of December.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The End

The following participants should be receiving the following emblems soon.

Congratulations and thank you so much for joining! We're almost close to wrapping up Get-Together '13, but there are still on going events so don't forget to check them! Happy holidays, everyone!

Last edited:

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Thanks for the event Sun, sorry for not doing many hunts ><. There were some mixups like not being able to use my 3rd gen games, and not having my save file in PR: Shadows of Almia. Hopefully I can participate again if there is a next time!

Congrats Spoony for the 1st place, as well Pancham + OR and AS too, for 2nd/3rd c:

Reactions: Sun
    Back