• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ??
    I'm not through again but I guess I never will be
    so I'm voting for cybex or paul cause they are pwneths (despite me in plue form pwning cybex)

Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    You can only vote for one, and post your vote in the final votes thread, not here. XP
    I know that I wasn't voting for them here I was stating that I dunno what one to chosse (sp)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OMFG, I got through to the final ten despite not being here for the last couple of weeks~ thanks guys XD. *probably won't be around much the next couple of weeks either since uni's starting again*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Don't the rules say that we can now not campaign in our sigs? Yet some that made it still are?

d. October 1st: The top ten members voted on from round one will be listed in this thread. All campaigning must be removed from the runners sigs/avatars after the list is posted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Some of them haven't been on to read it, so they all have about two days to do it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see. I will delete mine then. Thanks for telling me. ^^ Good luck to all still. Getting close to the wire. I had fun running. ^^ I hope whoever wins...will be very happy. And someone needs to close my PC election party.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    okay, i edited my sig and only put a small side note of Lucy, is it good enough to follow the rules? If not, i'll remove it......... !_!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think I've got everything out of my sig ^^;

What is the reason for doing that though Jorge?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I never did understand it myself. IMO, this is the time that you should be campaigning harder. =/
    IRL, candidates actually campaign right outside the polling place on election day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya XD

Too bad this isn't real life I guess @_@; Anyways~ I've got a new cool Shaman King banner that's non-campaigning to put in my sig =O

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Legolas said:
    okay, i edited my sig and only put a small side note of Lucy, is it good enough to follow the rules? If not, i'll remove it......... !_!
    I think you can have stuff in your sig. Just the people running cannot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Toto said:
    All campaigning must be removed from the runners sigs/avatars after the list is posted.
    Thanks for the clarification ^^

Good luck everyone =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back