• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Lucy-chan said:
    Ah I see. I will delete mine then. Thanks for telling me. ^^ Good luck to all still. Getting close to the wire. I had fun running. ^^ I hope whoever wins...will be very happy. And someone needs to close my PC election party.
    Why? Are you quitting or something?

And Toto had it right, anyone running has to take it out, their supporters are free to have them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mihara said:
    Why? Are you quitting or something?

And Toto had it right, anyone running has to take it out, their supporters are free to have them.

Oh no...snice I am in the top ten I thought I couldn't have it anymore. But if I could you can leave it open. If not...someone can close it. I got confused that is all. I am still running. I deleted my banner in my sig. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Lucy-chan said:
    Oh no...snice I am in the top ten I thought I couldn't have it anymore. But if I could you can leave it open. If not...someone can close it. I got confused that is all. I am still running. I deleted my banner in my sig. ^^
    Probably should have made that more clear, sorry.

You can leave your club open and your supporters can still have the 'vote for ...' stuff in their sigs and avatars, just not the runners.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mihara said:
    Probably should have made that more clear, sorry.

You can leave your club open and your supporters can still have the 'vote for ...' stuff in their sigs and avatars, just not the runners.

Oh no you are right. I just trying to make sure. Ah I see now. Thanks ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Jorge, I still have my non-campaign banner linked to my campaign site. Is that ok? Because technically it's not advertising me ;P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    It'd be best if you PM Jorge or Kylie D:
    It'd also be best if they just called the whole thing off and gave me my babypink name. Is that going to happen? No.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    CONGRATS PA-
    Oh ._.

CONGRATZ TY-TY! ^_________^

*throws confetti*

yay!

YAY FOR MY HERO! CY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

*sulks and throws away Paul sign* I was a bad campain mangager ;-; I'm sorry Paul....I have failed....*mopes in corner*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back