• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    TYLER?! *commits seppuku*

Sorry, I'm just a little...stunned about this rather...dire news.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Can someone show the total votes?
    If you have the time to count? ^^;;
    If the thread is still somewhere......

I just want to see how close it was...;____;

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Hmm.....I always thought Katsuro was still in......well in any case, thank you all who voted for me. Thank Agent9 for all his help, Dark Magician ruler for Real life support. I also want to thak all whom were going to vote for me but didn't. XD But....the biggest thanks goes to Katsuro....if he never convinced me to run I would never have neem here.....;; thanks dude....wished I was partners of presidencey with you.....but ah well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah I messed up, it was Paul that won...oh yeah, PC's going to Hell from the inside.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Yeah I messed up, it was Paul that won...oh yeah, PC's going to Hell from the inside.

Uhhhh......, um.........., ........, okay..., CONGRATS PAUL! And congrats Cybex Mewtwo, even though i don;t know Cy, i think you both will be great Prez, and VPs, although Lucy_Chan will always be my Prez, lol

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Dear god Jorge, you confused me greatly @-@

CONGRATZ PAUL!!! ^________________^

Congradulations to my best friend Paul. Paul was my first friend on PC....that really means a lot. The thought that I could help him become President is just an honour to me. It's like...SO FREAKIN SW33T! X3 Yay! I wasn't a bad Campaign Manager after all! *glomps Paul* Yay for you!!!! I'm glad to be twins with such a great guy~

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Congrats to everyone for a very fine election....and hey...I supported you some Paul....so don't send the secret service after me! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    missingnomaster said:
    That didn't answer my question! Why are we a month and 1 day early?
    Like I said, chances are most of the staff will be gone soon so I wanted to end it while I had the chance.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Like I said, chances are most of the staff will be gone soon so I wanted to end it while I had the chance.
    .-. oh dear......T_T I hope to hell that won't happen...

anyway, back to elections <3 Lol, I'm sure he has alot of them Cy XD

With his pink font~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    So, Paul won after all? Okay then. w00t!

At least we won't have to suffer under Ty. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back