• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    THANKS EVERYONE X3

Ya~ I'm very happy now ^~^

Except I'm not after hearing Jorge .____________.;

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Congrats Paul. Good Luck killing PC....I mean being a great President which I know you will be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Zaikiro said:
    Congrats Paul. Good Luck killing PC....I mean being a great President which I know you will be.
    Cut it out, I'm sick and tired of hearing people bring down other members like that. You had no reason to say that, so just knock it off.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Mihara said:
    Cut it out, I'm sick and tired of hearing people bring down other members like that. You had no reason to say that, so just knock it off.
    I did not mean it offensively. I'm sorry if it offended anyone. But congrats to both of you. You deserved it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I figured he was joking XD Since I'm friends with him, and he was on my side <<;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Yeah I messed up, it was Paul that won...
    ...Bastard. XD

Thanks for ending it. :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Ha, it's alright. I wouldn't have won anyway. It's OK though, because Paul's going to make me PC's secretary of defense which is almost as cool as being president or vice president.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Congratulations Cybex Mewtwo and Katsuro! I wonder why they didn't have a announcement like the last election...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ryan said:
    Ha, it's alright. I wouldn't have won anyway. It's OK though, because Paul's going to make me PC's secretary of defense which is almost as cool as being president or vice president.
    I hope that's sarcasm. o_O

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Congrats to both of you! =) And Im also wondering why they didnt put an announcement for this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back