• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Game Jam!

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Just throwing it out there, but you can activate debug mode in your game, but I'm sure you didn't know about it.

I like your balloons by the way.

Whoops! This is actually my first time actually using Essentials so that was bound to happen.

And thank you. Did you try picking up the purple balloon? :P

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Just got to Adreana and after getting the tar beaten out of me the first time, I managed to defeat her with just two Pokemon left. :P The final surprise encounter was awesome, but I had to go into the editor to adjust the map offset to get to it.

A quick notice to Badhaas and Whitney's Shaymin, the deadline is fast approaching for your submissions! You have 1 hour, 14 minutes to submit presently.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Ephraim, if you exit and leave the gym after being the second gym trainer, it becomes unwinnable as he blocks the way.

Spoiler:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Just got to Adreana and after getting the tar beaten out of me the first time, I managed to defeat her with just two Pokemon left. :P The final surprise encounter was awesome, but I had to go into the editor to adjust the map offset to get to it.

A quick notice to Badhaas and Whitney's Shaymin, the deadline is fast approaching for your submissions! You have 1 hour, 14 minutes to submit presently.

Hey there's still time left, I'll go ahead and amend that minor error

And here is the amended version

I also edited the original post as well

Last edited:

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Ephraim, if you exit and leave the gym after being the second gym trainer, it becomes unwinnable as he blocks the way.

Spoiler:

Oh. Oh. DRAT IT. I can't believe that slipped my mind when I was re-working the maze...well it's good I left Debug Mode in, because if you use it to teleport into the gym's map then you'll be past him.

...It's not midnight yet I can still fix it before time's up right?

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Oh. Oh. DRAT IT. I can't believe that slipped my mind when I was re-working the maze...well it's good I left Debug Mode in, because if you use it to teleport into the gym's map then you'll be past him.

...It's not midnight yet I can still fix it before time's up right?
It's not a major redesign issue, so go right ahead. Just get it reuploaded as quickly as possible; no worries.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Ok, in all honesty, uploading is taking slightly longer then expected :s, which would mean I've got the file uploaded 2-3 minutes after twelve :s. I'll update this post with the download link at that point.
EDIT: Using phone for internet now, which fixes the 1kb/s upload speed XD

Edit: Finally finished uploading, and got the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vlfe8o018o9ltpd/Gym_Game_Jam_Badhaas.exe
Haha, wow, 11:59 PM! Well, if there's any issue with the game file on my end, feel free to re-upload. I understand completely that sometimes that stuff happens, almost always when a deadline's coming.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
After testing the download myself I get some weird scripting error which doesn't happen to the uncompressed version (something regarding SpriteWindow). I'm not sure if you're getting the same error or not, but I'll send you a PM with the zip containing the unencrypted version. I'm also wondering whether this is a bug in essentials v13, or what's going wrong here :s.

EDIT: And here's the new download link: Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tq...am_Badhaas.zip

Last edited:

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Received and downloaded! I played past Althorn's introduction. I'd stay up all night just to play through and finish my evaluations if I could, believe me.

Saving Raven, Ephraim, Badhaas, you've all done equally awesome jobs and should be proud. None of these gyms were what I would've expected going in(which is a great thing), and it's tough to work on a deadline as tight as 72 hours. Thank you so much for participating! Kyain, dragonnite, Umbreon, and I have all been looking forward to seeing what you'd come up with. I can't say with any degree of certainty when the entries will be done with judging, but I'll keep you all apprised to any developments that occur.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
After testing the download myself I get some weird scripting error which doesn't happen to the uncompressed version (something regarding SpriteWindow). I'm not sure if you're getting the same error or not, but I'll send you a PM with the zip containing the unencrypted version. I'm also wondering whether this is a bug in essentials v13, or what's going wrong here :s.

EDIT: And here's the new download link: Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tq...am_Badhaas.zip

The link's broken...it's because it shows up as http://www.mediafire.com/download/tq...am_Badhaas.zip

It's skipping a major part of the URL

Years
Wait I just noticed that there are 2 downloads to it and I got the first.

Edit: The first doesn't work and the second is an invalid download.

Last edited:
Back