• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I got an idea for this from a post I made in the thread about if you ever met a PC member. Well, it's like the book called Lord of the Flies if you ever read it. It's about where a plane crashes on a tropical island and many things happen. I don't want this thread to be like that book in the extremes, like the killing and stuff that happened in the book. I just want this one to be about where a bunch of PC members got on a plane and headed for a PC get-together and crashes on a tropical island, and the PC members still at home posting on PC have to figure out a way to save the rest of us who crashed. This is meant to have fun. Also, I wasn't sure if this is where this belongs. If it's in the wrong place, please move it.

This will start with PC members boarding on the plane...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Hmm.....who votes I should go?
    Scott should defenitely hehe.....

Hmm, seeing as how I know what would happen to me if I boarded the plane, makes things a little hareder to decide hehe...

I like this idea!......minus all the bad stuff from The Lord of the Flies of course!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like the idea! ^_^ Lol, this'll be fun. I'd like to be one of the people who board the plane in the role play too.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm joining in too! Whee! When will it'll start? n_n;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't know! ^_^ Umm... Should we give profiles of ourselves, before the role play starts?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You know... It's an RPG, so you've got to have a character. You can make like a profile telling their name, age, appearance, etc. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back