• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I decided to look around. Soon, I got to two boys and a girl.
    "Hi!" I said. "I'm Batesy! The one you'd know at PC!"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    ((Just so ya'll know, Zeth isn't my real name))
    "Oh well, hey guys, ya'll probably know me as DT from PC. Florida sounds kind of cool, I've always wanted to go there, just to relax and stuff. It'll probably be fun."

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Hmm, so we're acting like we know each other on PC? ^_^; Okay!))

"I'm Kayleigh!" Kayleigh replied, smiling and waving. "I go to the Pok?Community, also."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((Oh my... the plane is boarding already? o_o"))
    ---Profile---
    Name - Evelina (my real life name...)
    Age - 15 (looks like 13 though...)
    Height - 5"2
    Wears - A yellow T shirt, with a light jacket. Also wears blue jeans. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail. Looks chinese, wears glasses.
    ------
    "Oh my god..." Evelina said to no one in paticular, looking around the airport. It was her first time to go on a trip by herself, she was actually quite surprised that her mom allowed her to go.
    "Passenger 156 on flight 5925, please board at once..."
    "Oh my god, that's me!" she exclamed, and took off. Cluching her suitcase, she weaved in and out of the swarm of people.
    Panting, she finally reached the departure gate.
    "Can I see your boarding pass?" the flight attendent said.
    Evelina nodded and gave her her pass.
    "Ok, enjoy your flight, and have a nice trip." she said smiling.

"Where's my seat...Where's my seat..." she mumbled to herself. She found it. It was the middle aisle, next to three young people looking around her age, two guys and a boy. They seemed to have some conversation going on.
    "Excuse me..." Evelina mumbled.
    But while she was passing by, she heard the girl say, "I'm Kayleigh! I go to the Pok?Community, also."
    Kayleigh? Pokecommunity?" Before she could hold back her toungue, Evelina blurted out, "I go to the Pokemon Community too!"

She felt the three glances of them on her.
    Oops?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Well, hello there, I got to PC as well, my name's Zeth, but I go by DragonTrainer or DT at PC, whatever you prefer."
    The teenager sitting by Kayleigh looked at her with his slate colored eyes, while his gray hair with some white highlights came over his eyes. He moved his hair fromh his face, and watched the girl take her seat

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Whoo-hoo! Miyu-chan! ^_^ Finally, a girl is posting.))

Kayleigh glanced up as soon as she heard the girl say that, and a smile appeared on her face.
    "Evelina!" she shouted excitedly, not really caring if any of the other passengers could hear her.
    "I recognize you now, because you posted your picture! Wow, what are you doing here?"

((It feels so funny saying that in an RP, lol. And also... Florida really doesn't have any islands. o_o; And Hawaii has very many little ones around the main islands, so if we're going to crash on an island, wouldn't it make more sense to crash somewhere like that? Out in the middle of the ocean?))

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    "Evelina.... ah, evelina, I know who it is, how do you do?"
    Zeth, now realizing who this young girl was, was excited about her, he had always loved being her friend, now it was too much. His slate hair got in his way again, and once again he moved it off.

~DragonTrainer

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((How about we crash in the Bermuda Triangle? ^^; That'll be interesting...))
    Evelina blushed, and smiled brightly. "I'm surprised that you actually remember me..." She adjusted her glasses.
    "I going on a trip to visit my aunt, by myself... Silver_Charizard wasn't able to come..." she said sadly. Her brother usually always went along with her on trips...
    "But it sure is strange, meeting all of you on the plane!" She said in a cheerful way. "It's so cool to meet you guys and girls!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Lol, nice idea.))

"Ohh, well, maybe he can come next time," Kayleigh replied. "And I know, it's so funny that all of us ended up being on the same plane."
    She quickly noticed that Evelina was still standing in the aisle, so she said, "You may sit by us if you like; This seat is free!" she said, pointing at the one beside her.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth glanced over at the two girls, and seeing they were enjoying themselves, and got his headphones out, and listened to some music. Luckily, he had brought some of his own music, and after putting a particular CD in, he turned it on, and was engulfed in his own mind.

~DragonTrainer

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Thanks!" Evelina replied happily. She put her suitcase in the upper compartment, and slung her bag ever her shoulder. "So...where are you going?" she asked while sitting down on the seat.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    ---
    NEW CHARACTER ANALYSIS
    ---
    Name: Chrystie
    Appearance: Black, wavy hair down to mid-back and has glossy, green eyes; wears silver hoop earrings and a chain necklace that has a charm that resembles a cascade badge; light pink boat-neck sweater, black skirt, and pink high-heeled shoes with little bows on the side. (Think: Hilary Duff shoes, lol)
    Personality: Short-tempered if annoyed, but all-around a bubbly person.
    Height: 5'4"...if in high shoes, 5'8"

((Are you happy now, Kayleigh, lol?! O_o))

The plane was just about to end boarding when a frantic looking girl tripped as she briskly walked inside the cabin; her arms were bearing three, heavy carry-on bags. "OW!" she mutter in pain as she fought off all of the stewardesses trying to help her up, "I'm fine! I'm fine! It's just too stressful trying to travel in style is all..." The people silently waiting in their seats still continued to stare at this eccentric, but even more so clumsy, girl.

"Now to find my seat!" She thought, but immediately forgot the information she needed was on her ticket that she buried in one of her bags after showing it to the clerk. She sighed, "Ugh, forget it...I'll just find an empty seat...it's not like anyone else is crazy enough to get on this plane at the last minute..." And so, she walked down the aisle as carefully as she could in hopes of finding a vacant seat--hopefully someone she could chat with to make the flight go by quickly.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    (Seeing as how we're all ending up in the same place anyway, I thought I'd try a little.....different approach.)

Name: Jordan
    Height: 5'9 (Haha, Chrystie!)
    Appearance: Very dark brown hair, hazel eyes, slight tan.
    Wearing: (currently) Dark green hawaiin themed trunks, a white shirt, Nevados strap sandals, and a black pair of glasses on his head.
    Personality: A bit of a daydreamer......more soon!

Oh, a fine way to spend my Summer Vacation, Jordan thought, as he poked his pick into a nearby sprite can, which was crushed under the feet of many tourists as they sprinted down the hot sandy beach towards the cool water at the ocean shore.
    So I realized I didn't have enough money to pay for that all-you-can-eat-buffet, after, I finished. So what? People do it all the time!
    "But this.....is cruel and unusual punishment!" Jordan exclaimed, and he stabbed his pick into the sands beneath him, causing the sprite can to move further up along the stick.
    "I mean, the atmosphere is nice and all: a hot sandy beach. What else would someone want on such a fine summer day? It's a shame I can't live around this area," Jordan sighed, as a cool wind came rushing by his face, making his hair dance wildly about him. "It's like a tropical paradise!"

"I would love to be a lifeguard! They get to actually enjoy this paradise everyday! Not to mention, they get to be heroes and gain the respect of all the people around them.....and they get a really high chair!" Quickly, he grabbed two soda cans from his bag, and pretended to use them as binoculars, as if he were searching the beach for victims who were either drowning, being attacked by sharks, or....looked just like Mr. Fettuchini, the owner of the restaurant, which he was, unfortunately, looking up at now.
    "Uh, hello Mr.Fettuchini," he managed to say, and lowered the cans slowly back in the bag in embarrassment.
    "What do you a-think you are-a doing?" Mr. Fettuchinii replied in frustration. "I leave you to pick up trash, and you-a make-a silly show! Get back to work! I want to-a see my part of the beach crystal-a clear! If it isn't clean in the next thirty minutes, I'm-a gonna make you clean my cousin's too! Mr. Spaghetti! Now get back to work, you-a little freeloader!" And with that, he trudged back towards his restaurant.
    "Yes, ma'am." Jordan sneered, when he realized that Mr. Fettuchini was too far away to hear him.

Well, there's my beginning. Don't worry, I have plans hehe...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Awesome, can I please join this? Well, since everyone else is just signing up and then starting, I guess I will too...

Name: Nick
    Appearance: He has brown hair that is short but very thick. He wears a flack t-shirt with a black ****ies jacket over top, and has blue jeans. He has a watch on his left wrist, and has an mp3 player in his pocket and keeps the microphones around his neck when he isn't listening to it.
    Personality: Is usually quiet, but is a good conversationalist with people that he knows. If he sees someone who needs help, he does his best to aid them.
    Height: 5'10"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I must make this plane, I refuse to miss this plane!" I said as I dashed through the airport, desperately looking for which door to go through to take me to the plane. "Ok, well it says here on my ticket that I am supposed to go on plain A-17" I said as I shot my head up looking for the door that matched these numbers, "ah, there it is!" I thought while I quickly ran over there, dragging my luggage with me.

"May I see your ticket please?" the lady said, "here you go" I said as I handed it over to her while taking the time to regain my breath. "Ok, you may go, but please hurry, as it is supposed to lift off very soon" she said as she moved out of the way to let me pass. With that, I ran through the door and continued to run through the hallway that lead to the airplane. "Yes, I made it!" I accidently said out loud as I hopped on, but with that people started to give me an odd look. "Uhh...didn't want my ticket to go to waste" I said, trying to cover my happiness.

"Well, since I'm here, I might as well find a seat" I murmured as I dragged my tired body through the plane looking for an available seat. "Come on, there must be atleast one empty space!" he though as he looked from left and right to see a person sitting in each and every one of them, except for one. "Darn, I was hoping to get a whole row to myself, oh well, that's what I get for not packing until the last minute." He said as he went over to sit down.

When I got to the seat, I saw that the person occupying the one beside it was a girl who had black hair, then I sat down without a word. "Alright Nick, this is where your social skills that your mother taught you comes into play" I thought. "Uhh...hi" I blatantly said to the girl, hoping didn't sound too stupid.

((Sorry, I will be in 3rd person in my next post, as 1st person is confusing @_@))

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Yay! Hi Chrystie, Jordan, and Nick! ^_^ Thanks for joining! And Jordan, did you know that we were going to crash in a plane on a deserted island, lol?))

"I will be going to Hawaii for vacation," Kayleigh replied to Evelina. She glanced towards the aisle to see another familiar face.
    "CHRYSTIE?" she shouted, now really getting confused. "It's Kayleigh! From the Pok?Community! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this... What are you doing here?"

((I... guess we all know each other if we've posted our pictures. o_O; Or, do you all want to do it differently, like we don't know each other? Might be more interesting, but I don't really care!))

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    ((Yay! Hi Chrystie, Jordan, and Nick! ^_^ Thanks for joining! And Jordan, did you know that we were going to crash in a plane on a deserted island, lol?))

"I will be going to Hawaii for vacation," Kayleigh replied to Evelina. She glanced towards the aisle to see another familiar face.
    "CHRYSTIE?" she shouted, now really getting confused. "It's Kayleigh! From the Pok?Community! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this... What are you doing here?"

((I... guess we all know each other if we've posted our pictures. o_O; Or, do you all want to do it differently, like we don't know each other? Might be more interesting, but I don't really care!))
    I know.....but I wanted to try something a little different. (Don't worry, I'll still be lost on the deserted island with the rest of you hehe) Like I said, I have plans! Once the plane crashes, you'll see what I do!

I think it would make for a better story if we just met. Sounds more entertaining in my opinion!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    "It is so cool that we all have been able to meet together in real life. And going on vacation sounds like the perfect thing to do. Well, it looks like we should be taking off very soon. It's really cool that we can watch movies too. Hmmm... how about we watch LOTR: ROTK? Oh, wait... it's not out yet. Oh, well. Anyone else have any ideas?"

*At that moment Tellitubbies(sp?) comes on*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Uhh...hi" he said to the black-haired girl.
    ((Um... are you talking to me, or Sayuri? n_n We both have black hair. ;D))
    Evelina looked to see who Kayleigh was shocked to see. "Wow! Sayuri no Hoshi, or Chrystie!" she said happily, "Glad to meet you!"
    She turned around as she heard a shriek. She looked to see strange baby-people and a weird sun on the screen that she reconized as teletubbies.
    This will be a long flight... she thought, shaking her head.
    ((When are we going to carsh, by the way? n_n))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back