• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Memories.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • When I got modded in a month. :D Also, when I met some of the best people on PC...engaging in all those fun-stuffed dramas and of the like! ^-^~ Lotsa things, really.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ^ I remember that. ;p

I remember being a newbie/n00b/whatever when I first joined. I also remember making a thread asking about "I like it" reviews (click -- hey, it was made a rule! 8D ...and I just noticed I so typoed that thread title. Can't believe it. XD). I also posted in the first Staff Feedback thread asking for a mod with decent review skills, if they were to get a new one in HotS. Argh, so embarassing to look at. XD;;
    And every time I look at my welcome thread, I kind of shudder inside. But yet, Dakota's post makes me giggle. Must be the big "BOO Ya!" XD

I remember Kaga before he left (the first time)... kind of. XD I think it was mainly his sig. I remember seeing Toothache the first day I came, before he was modded. He was yelling at a random poll. XD I don't know why it stuck out in my mind, but it did.

I remember when the first elections came around... or was it second? Well, I was around for both... XD I signed up for one of them, can't remember. I thought it'd be fun. I got a reply from JK, who had been banned shortly after he sent me the PM. I was kinda weired out by that. XD

I'll post more later, I guess.

...Ah, memories. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Pincushion said:
    When the Squirtle club opened.

Then re-opened

Then re-re-opened

Then re-re-re...and so on.
    OMIGOSH! YEAH! Good times Amelia~

DS Club is a grand memory for me. I loved that thing. Also great was my distasteful reaction to Quick Reply. It changed PC too much IMO, so I left for like two months because I didn't fully understand how useful it was. Heh.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    I remember the first time I came here which was 2 years ago. o_o I remember when I joined the Flannery Club as well as the Ash Club and making friends such as Toto, darkgamerGS, and so forth. Though I don't know if they're still here. It has been a while since my last post. And by "while", I meant a full year or two.

Years
  • Wow, a year? That's a long time. o.o; Welcome back. :3

Ah, the Ash club. For the first few months, that's the only place I posted, maybe once a week... hehe. XD;; It was fun. ^^; It was my first post too, I believe. XD
    Toto's still around, but her new name is Sen. She's not into Ash anymore though.
    DarkgamerGS hasn't been here in ages... I remember him. He was cool. 8D I made him a sprite once. XD;

I remember I had a sprite thread... it wasn't the most popular (I remember seeing Eliana's and going O_O XD), but it was somewhat big XD;; I was lazy on two requests, I kinda regret that. Laziness is not cool... and yet I still am. D:

Bah, I remember way too much. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, I can think of several things to talk about... XD It was fun back in the old days when there weren't so many members, and it was easy to get to know people. I miss the way it was after I first joined, and Kairi/Abby would always seem to be on the site helping out with something. She was one of my favorite friends, but I've never really talked to her since she left.

Anyway, dare I mention the infamous original "Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?" thread. It was like the only spam-filled thread that most people seemed to like. XD I was involved in many crazy RPs with my friends Sayuri no Hoshi and 100marios... It was so hilarious, lol.

I'm also randomly remembering the annual proms, and all of those other events that Dizzy would always come up with. XD Those were kind of silly, but fun.

And of course, I remember being one of the people selected to be a Moderator after I took one of those old Mod tests/surveys about 4 months after I joined. O_o; I guess that now it's good that they don't pick staff members like that... But then I ended up becoming a Super Moderator, so I was happy~! I just had to resign after so many things came up in real life.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Sammi said:
    Wow, a year? That's a long time. o.o; Welcome back. :3

Ah, the Ash club. For the first few months, that's the only place I posted, maybe once a week... hehe. XD;; It was fun. ^^; It was my first post too, I believe. XD
    Toto's still around, but her new name is Sen. She's not into Ash anymore though.
    DarkgamerGS hasn't been here in ages... I remember him. He was cool. 8D I made him a sprite once. XD;

Whoa, Toto/Sen's not into Ash anymore. O_O I never thought I'd see this day. DarkgamerGS is gone as well. Hmm, alot has changed since the last time I've been here. I also remember posting this fic about the Elite Four, but that's long dead already. x_x

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kayleigh said:
    Wow, I can think of several things to talk about... XD It was fun back in the old days when there weren't so many members, and it was easy to get to know people. I miss the way it was after I first joined, and Kairi/Abby would always seem to be on the site helping out with something. She was one of my favorite friends, but I've never really talked to her since she left.

Anyway, dare I mention the infamous original "Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?" thread. It was like the only spam-filled thread that most people seemed to like. XD I was involved in many crazy RPs with my friends Sayuri no Hoshi and 100marios... It was so hilarious, lol.

I'm also randomly remembering the annual proms, and all of those other events that Dizzy would always come up with. XD Those were kind of silly, but fun.

And of course, I remember being one of the people selected to be a Moderator after I took one of those old Mod tests/surveys about 4 months after I joined. O_o; I guess that now it's good that they don't pick staff members like that... But then I ended up becoming a Super Moderator, so I was happy~! I just had to resign after so many things came up in real life.
    They need to.XD j/k

The chrush thread was fun. I rebember when you had your CCS theme.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I really don't have too many memories, but I do remember some friends leaving PC, when I got banned, the March DCC incident thing, and some other pointless things no one cares about. XD;

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Hiyori-chan said:
    I remember when I got banned. oO; I was permabanned. And I was a wreck. XDDD I cried for hours & people on MSN had to comfort me. & every time I calmed down I'd resume my sobbing. & then my ban got shortened and then lifted prematurely. And then a month later I got modded, and I nearly threw up from excitement X33 I was modded in Other Chat~ and in June or something I got Mixed Community Groups ^---^ And then in August [it's nearly a year since then!] I got s-modded, and I practically had a heart attack, and then I got AA'd and stuff in November :3~~~ & I remember lotsa stuff really well :D~~~! Lots of old staff and members and... gah, the good old days, but it's still good, I guess 8D~ [/rant]
    You got banned, Kylie Chan? What for? XD

I remember when John and I got banned for sending hateful PMs. I remember thinking; "If I avoid this ban by making a new account, I'll be perbanned." So I just logged out and waited. XD Uh... I remember there were some real "characters" on this Forum at some points. (Hack wannabes, n00bs, etc..) Ah, sweet, sweet memories.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • You got banned, Kylie Chan? What for? XD

I remember when John and I got banned for sending hateful PMs. I remember thinking; "If I avoid this ban by making a new account, I'll be perbanned." So I just logged out and waited. XD Uh... I remember there were some real "characters" on this Forum at some points. (Hack wannabes, n00bs, etc..) Ah, sweet, sweet memories.

Meheh, I remember that. XD I've changed, but Nicole... XD

Oh! Oh! XD I remember 2005's April Fool's joke... I think. XD Andy was "banned" and everyone was freaking out, but some knew it was fake, I didn't care at the time. XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Hmmm...I remember a lot of things! ^_^

The default layout here was one of Orange*Berry's...can't remember which one but I think it was red and white. There used to be lots of layouts on special days of the year! I made her a banner once with an Azurill on - that was one of my first real requests at PC.

I remember when Ashley was called snowangel, and the art forum being incredibly active as it was all merged into one back then!

I remember the Valentine's Day Contest 2004, where I won with a picture of two Charizard in love, and that made my day! ^_^ I also somehow got the title of first PC Vice President, and was modded during the election process (luckily that didn't affect the result!) XD

I remember the infamous T-Dome...never posted in there though...

I remember Cas's "KAMIKAZE" leaving spree which got many other people involved too, though some of them did return o_0

If I can think of more I will add them!

--FG

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Memories... oh I have a few of them...

I remember joining PC via google search and then getting banned by my parents because I was talking to people I didn't know.

I remember coming back with this account and starting anew.

I remember meeting my pair/husband right here on PC. Now, our relationship has broken the cyberspace barriers and we are inseperable.

I remember making some of the best friends I'll ever have here.

I remember being part of one of the ONLY rps to ever finish here on PC.

I remember the T-dome, too... Only posted a few times. It was created just before my parental-ban...

So many good memories. Yay! :D

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I have quite a few memories from PC, but I'll start with the one thgat is most important to me. Meeting the love of my life.

You see, it was May of 2004 back when I joined. I was fifteen, almost sixteen and a sophomore in high school. I was looking for some fun RPing, as the RPs on my former forum, NationStates had been sucking. PC looked like a likely prospect. In the second RP I joined, I met a member there by the name of Mew13. We got along fairly well, and I found myself inexplicably attracted to her, sight unseen. I asked to pair, and we did. Unfortunately, outside of RPs, we didn't talk much. Due to this, and to issues with my own sexuality, we unpaired. Over the next seven months or so, things for both of us went south. Life felt horrible. I finally found her again on MSN and we started talking. And fell in love, genuine love. We've been together ever since, almost a year and a half now and have seen each other four times in that period of time, most recently for two weeks straight. She's helped me with so much, and I've grown tremendously as a person with her.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I remember browsing through google looking for some sprites and seemed to fall into this place. I was 15 and didn't knew nothing about internet forums so after some couple of months I found myself banned for a week. I had some friends that made banners about bringing me back and I was seeing all of that while I was offline. I managed to have a spare username so I got myself online but it didn't take long until one of the Super Mods saw my IP and gave me a warning. 7 days passed and found myself online with mods watching my every post.

I remember how my little sprite thread became quite popular, I got some criticism that my newbie statusphere couldn't handle and replied to the critics in a bad way. This thread taught me how to challenge myself and how to treat others in a well manner way.

I remember how the staff came and left and got some new recruits like Signomi, Aragornbird, and others I may have not met.

I remember how Steve used the same christmas picture for the 'Merry Christmas' thread. I wonder if he'll change it this year?

I remember how a member turned from being my enemy into being my sister.

I remember how I wanted to enter on the Valentine's day contest but I somehow deleted my sprite so I had to pass it and not compete.

I remember how I missed the April fool's joke that Todoroki made.

I remember talking to the Ash/Satoshi fanatic for the first time, Peach is the true Satoshi fan because she likes to talk about him very much.

I remember how the 'sweety' Jeremy got stalked by many people because the way he was. Jeremy you are one of the sweetest mods I've ever met~

There's a bunch of more things that have happened this year, but these are the most important things.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lets see what do I remember......? People helping you with stuff, anwsering questions and other stuff.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Most of the members posting in the thread has been on PC for about a year now.(or over)

I remember rep.

Back