• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • The server's going to be down for a few minutes so I can implement the whitelist, as well as hopefully get the /bed command to work. Should be back online in a few minutes.

Years
  • Someone called cous1 got into the server and tried to kill me so I killed him. He told me he got the IP from planetminecraft, and he never heard of this place. And some of my redstone were messed up.

I think a whitelist should be implemented as soon as possible, unless it isn't possible atm.

And Gardevoir, same happens to me sometimes.

That's where the Griefer on the previous world said she came from. A quick look at the server list didn't show our server on it, but its a huge list.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Okay, the whitelist has been updated with everyone's usernames (or at least the usernames that have been posted in this thread.) If I missed you, just let me know.

I also went and banned cous1 and SOULGRINDER just in case. If you see anyone who doesn't belong in the server for any particular reason, just let me know and I'll handle it accordingly.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thanks guys for sealing up my chest. Seem to be having some lag issues when logging on thought start of in the bottom of the world in darkness then reappear to where I was last then its really laggy for like 2 mins then everythings fine, anyone else having this?
    I had that on Craftrum before a few times, but only when I was on my friend's terrible internet or I was having network issues. Check up on that maybe?

Years
  • I had that on Craftrum before a few times, but only when I was on my friend's terrible internet or I was having network issues. Check up on that maybe?

Am hoping its just a fluke, Ill check a few more times then if no change take a look at the internet connection, like I say its just in the first min or so then everything normal.

EDIT: I was right after a quick check everything back to normal no lag:)

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I'd love to join the server! My IGN is Knormageddon. :]

Because we've got a white list enabled, I won't be able to add you into the server's member data base until I get home from work (which will be a little over 2 hours from now.) However when I do get home Ill add you into it right away!

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • Could I join? It's fine if you can't whitelist me right away, I don't know when I'll be able to get on next anyways. X) anyways my username is StoneMaskMan

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

Also just a reminder that everyone is allowed a customizable emblem that people can earn from them. Let me know if you want one/if I need to find a stock photo for whatever you choose to have your emblem centered around.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oi, what happened to all my sheep? I have like 20, now I have 4. .-.

They despawn sometimes; I have to re-breed my sheep once in a while. Also they phase through fences and suffocate in walls sometimes. If you can't breed blues back in Penta and I have some lapis- I think it's with the dye way down in the chicken coop if you want a few pieces.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Not so good news, and I think it was a waste going out there. Te village which I had a route to, had 4 villagers increased to 6, then lost 5 of them in a zombie invasion. I'm gonna try and bring some villagers to verdanturf instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back