• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    lol ok i think i'm going to die so i'll just vote for Lost Heart again to try and even the votes

[ban] Lost Heart

WHY WON'T YOU BAN THE INACTIVES INSTEAD I CAN'T EVEN HURT ANYONE

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    well lost heart i tried to start a bandwagon for the inactives but it didn't work sooo :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    there are so many players why are you all voting to ban your favourite member??

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    THE BATTLE AT THE PLAYGROUND - N.1

Ninja Aiden fired two shots from his pistol at some incoming soldiers. He mowed them down with ease before rushing forward to some defensive cover. Their side had the upper hand right now, but it wasn't much of one. The Playground was a bloody, smoldering mess, but their advancing forces were sending Todoroki's Army back to the Round Table district. Aiden waved down some soldiers and they charged forward together to reach the bridge that crossed the Dear Anonymous River.

arachnidsGrip had already crossed it some time before, dodging gunfire and bullets. She had sustained an injury to the arm, but the bullet went clean through. She wasn't ready to die yet, but the risk was extremely minimal right now. She readied a grenade and tossed it into a building, which sent the soldiers inside fleeing.

Eros was ducking through an ally, checking his corners. He had been chased down the alley by Fantome and Foxrally. He wasn't about to be captured considering the consequences. He was going to find a place to hide out for the night if the battle was lost. After that, he would make his way through the Creative Discussions districts and avoid the Entertainment & Hobbies districts. Those were bound to be risky, even without this war.

He knocked on a door and waited.

Finally someone answered. They barely peeked their face out, but he recognized Seth Rollins anywhere. An ally was a welcome sight. The door was opened for him and he rushed in.

Ash was aiming her sniper rifle towards a few footsoldiers. She fired twice, striking them cleanly through the chests. She reloaded and aimed again. And then she saw them. Candy, Ullion, and Klippy were approaching the Count to Infinity factory. They were the perfect targets. She aimed right for one of their heads, intending to send their skull back to their days as a regular member. She took in a deep breath.

WHAM!

Christos was banned! He may appeal on N. TWO.

BAN APPEALS

Charlie Brown
    Ok tbh I have no clue why anyone would N0 me but regardless. Not sure what else to say apart from the fact that my role is Grey Bidoof. I think I've proven my worth in previous mafia games and am definitely an asset to the supporter side even though I have no fancy role. And if you unban me, I will bake you all cookies <3​

If you want to let Charlie Brown back in, vote [UNBAN] Charlie Brown.
    If you want him to stay banned, vote [KEEP BANNED] Charlie Brown.

To return to the game, 21 people must vote to UNBAN.​

PLAYERS

Klippy as the Narrator
    Nakuzami as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    JohnnyMustang as ?
    Bidoof FTW as ?
    Seth Rollins as ?
    Deceptio as ?
    Alli as ?
    Ullion as ?
    Bacteriophage as ?
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
    Nimsy as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Mana as ?
    Arx as ?
    Absol used bite! as ?
    Shak as ?
    gio7sm as ?
    eros as ?
    Jupiter as ?
    Fantome as ?
    apocalypseArisen as ?
    Lost Heart as ?
    Sonata as ?
    Universe as ?
    Christos as ?​
    Ash as ?
    Melody as ?
    arachnidsGrip as ?
    Candy as ?
    Twiggy as ?
    Detox as ?
    Superjolt as ?
    Netto Azure as ?
    Hermione Granger as ?
    Misdreavus as ?
    THE Sandwich as ?
    Charlie Brown as ?​
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ninja Aiden as ?
    BlueDogXL as ?
    Fun Size as ?​

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
    If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
    There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
    If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
    If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
    Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm, no reveal of anything upon ban. OK.

Should we let Charlie back in?

Years
    I don't know. Nakuzami has convinced me that we'd be fine if he was unbanned even if he is Mana, so I'd be fine to

[UNBAN] Charlie Brown

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    we need all the people to dethrone todoroki

[unban] charlie brown

Back