• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
  • Looking for a heracross and a larvitar

Do you still need a larvitar? You seem to have gotten the Heracross in a different thread already. I can breed you the larvitar if you still need it.

It was my moms birthday yesterday so I didn't check here. Didn't even turn my computer on lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • Also for anyone else, I've updated my original post with the Crown Tundra version exclusives (been meaning to for a while now but keep forgetting xD).
    Also added the hoenn starters to the starter breeding section.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Hi,

Can you trade me all the sword exclusive pokemons? I've been trying to complete my pokedex on shield and the only ones i still need are exclusively for the sword version...I'd appreciate it

Years
  • Hi,

Can you trade me all the sword exclusive pokemons? I've been trying to complete my pokedex on shield and the only ones i still need are exclusively for the sword version...I'd appreciate it

Sure, should have them done by the end of tomorrow evening, my timezone.
    What is your timezone? The post I'm quoting was posted 12:16 pm for me. I'll be at work at that time.

Just for clarity's sake: do you mean all, including dlc ones (18 total), or just base game ones (14 total) ?
    Your mons would need to hold 18 x 500 = 9.000 or 14 x 500 = 7.000 pokedollar worth of items.
    Alternatively, if you have spare fossils, 5 of them would do too for just base game. The dlc ones would be an additional fossil.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    Hi,

Are you still looking for Sword exclusives? I've been trying to get an Appletun (for a Flapple)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Sure, should have them done by the end of tomorrow evening, my timezone.
    What is your timezone? The post I'm quoting was posted 12:16 pm for me. I'll be at work at that time.

Just for clarity's sake: do you mean all, including dlc ones (18 total), or just base game ones (14 total) ?
    Your mons would need to hold 18 x 500 = 9.000 or 14 x 500 = 7.000 pokedollar worth of items.
    Alternatively, if you have spare fossils, 5 of them would do too for just base game. The dlc ones would be an additional fossil.

Thanks! I would appreciate it...Yes, all 18 (including DLC's). Fossils would be great since I have a lot of them. I'm in the GMT+2 Time zone, so it's 11:05 PM for me at the time of this post.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    Could I trade for an Appletun? I'm not 100 percent sure how this system works. If I give a pokemon a pretty feather to hold, then we trade; that's how it works, correct?

Years
  • Could I trade for an Appletun? I'm not 100 percent sure how this system works. If I give a pokemon a pretty feather to hold, then we trade; that's how it works, correct?

Applin was not a part of my shop tbh, but I've added it now. Bit of an temporary/placeholder offer till my Sword game is far enough to have acces to a steady supply of Tart Apples.

Anyway, I have bred you an applin and it's holding a Sweet Apple. I'll trade you it for an Applin holding a Tart Apple.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks! I would appreciate it...Yes, all 18 (including DLC's). Fossils would be great since I have a lot of them. I'm in the GMT+2 Time zone, so it's 11:05 PM for me at the time of this post.

Your 18 Sword mons are standing ready. I'll keep an eye on the forums to see if you're on after I've had dinner (probably after 7pm, GMT +1).

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    Shiny list for trade some things multiple looking for shinies I don't have willing to trade a lot of these for any shiny I don't have
    Charmelon only 1
    Magikarp few
    Machop few plus evos
    Gastly/haunter 1/2
    Espeon only 1
    Sneasle Few
    Marstomp couple
    Seedot couple
    Roselina few
    Gible few of these
    Porygon 2 /only 1 of these
    Please dm me on this to set up what you want and what your offering again I just need what I don't have anything is fine even bs shinies just want ones I don't have yet

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Hi, I need all base game Sword exclusives, Flapple, touch trade Zacian as well as help with 2 trade evolutions.

Years
  • I still have a couple Flapples and appletuns leftover from a giveaway where they went unclaimed. They are in a Friend Ball and got HA, egg moves and can G-max, I'll send you one of these Flapples.
    Can do the Zacian touch trade & trade evos + Flapple at any time.
    I'll start breeding the rest after dinner.

How's your availability this weekend?
    I have to work on Saturday, but I'll be free pretty much all of Sunday.
    I'm on GMT +2 btw.

Years
  • I have finished breeding the base game Sword Exclusives.

I assume you will be wanting to trade evolve the swirlix into slurpuff while at it? I can have it hold a Whipped Dream if you put a Whipped Dream on one of the mons you're sending over. You can't equip items onto mons while trading so otherwise we'd have to interrupt and then resume the trade to evolve it.

Also do you need Sawk? I've omitted it from my shop because it can be obtained through ingame trade in Shield, but can still breed one if need be.

Edit: trade was completed already today ^.^

Last edited:
    Back