• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • We've done well the last 2 phases. Let's hope it continues.

In order of votes for Superjolt:
    Abby, GP, Kitty, Bidoof, metroid711, Pecilia, jdthebud
    Didn't vote:
    Desi (dead, town) and Paranoia_ (now Bard).

I think Abby and GP are pretty much cleared now. My current suspicion is that one of kitty or metroid are scum bussing. I think Doof is town, and obviously Pecilia is town.

Paranoia_ is the only one left who didn't vote for SJ but since he was replaced it's hard to make a judgement based on that. Also he said that Sparkin' was a scumread on D2 I think, so I'd rather go after someone else for now.

Thoughts on this? Given the interaction between metriod and Sparkin' on D1, I think kitty is most likely to be scum.

[Vote] kitty

Also, why is Pecilia revealed on the player list again?

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • We've done well the last 2 phases. Let's hope it continues.

In order of votes for Superjolt:
    Abby, GP, Kitty, Bidoof, metroid711, Pecilia, jdthebud
    Didn't vote:
    Desi (dead, town) and Paranoia_ (now Bard).

I think Abby and GP are pretty much cleared now. My current suspicion is that one of kitty or metroid are scum bussing. I think Doof is town, and obviously Pecilia is town.

Paranoia_ is the only one left who didn't vote for SJ but since he was replaced it's hard to make a judgement based on that. Also he said that Sparkin' was a scumread on D2 I think, so I'd rather go after someone else for now.

Thoughts on this? Given the interaction between metriod and Sparkin' on D1, I think kitty is most likely to be scum.

[Vote] kitty

Also, why is Pecilia revealed on the player list again?

Whats bussing again?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I am sherriff and my shot reveals me.

Bussing is basically outting one of your scum buddies to make you read innocent to others.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • @jd I agree that it's likely one of Kitty/Metroid are scum, but to me, it still looks like the d1 interaction was a bit fabricated, no?

Years
  • Could be either of them quite easily. Metroid and I have done the bussing thing before (albeit he didn't really get a say in the matter that time xD) and Chura is definitely familiar with the strategy because she was literally the only one that caught us out on it.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • To be completely honest i voted back cause i thought sparkin just rando voted me.
    I then noticed he misunderstood a comment i made so i removed my vote.
    I feel like i would have kept my vote if i was trying to look innocent.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • So being hypothetical makes me scummy?
    Yeah im not denying the fact that i havent been contributing, Mostly because im a vanilla that can't do much and i suck at reading people.
    If you want to lynch me go ahead, its not gonna do you justice in the future of this game.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Honestly i think Bard is scummy.
    He has spoken the least out of everyone here.
    I think it might be him because in pretty much most of the games ive played, in the mafia there is that one person who sticks to the back and tries to not be noticed.
    Pokewolves is an example, Hyper barely did much throughout the game and ended up not being voted even once during the game. The mafia managed to win in that game because of a few reasons, and that was one of them.
    Bard jumped on my vote, he hasn't voted much throughout the game but suddenly he decides to jump on my vote.
    As i said, im not the best at giving reads, but that one is mine.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Honestly i think Bard is scummy.
    He has spoken the least out of everyone here.
    I think it might be him because in pretty much most of the games ive played, in the mafia there is that one person who sticks to the back and tries to not be noticed.
    Pokewolves is an example, Hyper barely did much throughout the game and ended up not being voted even once during the game. The mafia managed to win in that game because of a few reasons, and that was one of them.
    Bard jumped on my vote, he hasn't voted much throughout the game but suddenly he decides to jump on my vote.
    As i said, im not the best at giving reads, but that one is mine.

Keep in mind that Bard just subbed in for Paranoia_. So it's not Bard you should be looking at, but Paranoia_. And given that he was subbed out, that means he was inactive, not just lurking.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Been busy with work as soon as I got home. I'm going to [Vote]Metroid, because I have faith in GP (also Abby).

Back