• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

Sparkin

Well, shit. I didn't wanna do this, but I'm your granny. I guess I was the one that killed Home and Kiyo n0, because they must've visited me.
    I got no gun nor vest

Years
  • I don't believe him quite frankly.
    Plus, on the off chance he is Granny, an outed Granny is useless anyway so you're not risking losing anything important by lynching him. I am still 100% certain he's mafia though.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Hmm, I can def see Sparkin' claiming granny to get a CC. If he's lying then granny should def not CC.

[Vote] Sparkin'

On the other hand if he does turn up town then I know who I'm gunning for next.

Sparkin

What are you saying? And a cc? That's not gonna happen. Because I'm one and only.

I thought it was the best to keep me alive because I'm immune to night kills, and that we could keep me as a sort of emergency measure. But whatever, come at me bro

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Going down the path of you being mafia, a granny claim is basically "oh yeah im granny cop pls no check me u die"

Last edited:

Sparkin

Then what are all the grannies supposed to do? Die early every game?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I think that if his behaviour is usually random voting, sheeping and/or minimal contribution on day one, for him to suddenly be serious on day one is more concerning than positive. Changes in behaviour are indicative of changes in alignment. I think he's probably mafia trying to appear innocent and regardless of how Deus flips I'm going after him next.
    There's a million reasons for someone to act different though. I guess in that case though Sparkin should just be more of a null read then. There was more that I wanted to say here but I can't remember what now...

I'm not town reading Abby right now but I can see what he's saying about your reasons for scum reading Sparkin sounding forced.

On the other hand though I kind of expected way more from Sparkin after that opening, and this claim smells like bs. He's way more concerned with defending himself and not scum hunting.

Vote Sparkin

Starting to think scum were either on the DeusPro wagon or simply not voting on D1. Rabi has actually earned a town read from me, and it doesn't look like he's posted yet today but i town read Desi too.

If Sparkin actually does flip town, I'd lynch GP in a heartbeat, but if he's scum I have a pretty good idea who I'd lynch next.

Sorry for inactivity btw, work has been absolutely exhausting these past few days

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hope everyone has voted bc i gave you extra time and the day is now over. Now gimme a sec to get this done on mobile.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

NIGHT 2
    One customer thought it'd be a good idea to try to say he was the new manager.
    He failed.
    The real manager swiftly banned him from the store forever.

SPARKIN WAS BANNED FROM THE STORE. THEY WERE A CUSTOMER

DAY THREE APPROX ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 24ND @ 8PM EST
    PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

Abby as ???
    purplecicada as the owner
    Rabinov as ???
    Home as a Shift Leader
    jdthebud as ???
    Sparkin as a customer
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    EvilChameleon as a trainer
    metroid711 as ???
    DeusPro as a Cashier
    Pecilia as a Shift Leader
    Kitty as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Shift Leader
    gimmepie as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Johnny as a customer
    Mr. James as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

DAY 3
    A poor Trainer was pushed to the limit with these customers today.
    In the end he quit.
    Meanwhile a Shift Leader goes to try and speak with the Manager while he's doing paperwork.
    You know what happened.
    Funny enough I'm updating this before I do my own paperwork.

RABINOV WALKED OUT. THEY WERE A TRAINER
    NAKUZAMI WAS FIRED. THEY WERE A SHIFT LEADER

NIGHT THREE APPROX ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 26ND @ 4PM EST
    PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

Abby as ???
    purplecicada as the owner
    Rabinov as a Trainer
    Home as a Shift Leader
    jdthebud as ???
    Sparkin as a customer
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    EvilChameleon as a trainer
    metroid711 as ???
    DeusPro as a Cashier
    Pecilia as a Shift Leader
    Kitty as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Shift Leader
    gimmepie as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Nakuzami as Shift Leader
    Johnny as a customer
    Mr. James as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Ok good, Willing to throw a townread towards GP, though I'm still a TINY bit cautious.

Anyway, guess who just got a gun, that's right! ITS YA BOI A B

Years
  • If whoever roleblocks could leave me the fuck alone, that'd be great.
    Abby you know the drill, don't shoot unless you can confirm that's a real gun.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Mhm, unless anyone's willing to out as gs that gunned me, I'm keeping this thing safely hidden away.

Back