• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ah, well, I won't be using my "gun" anytime soon then.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Probably for the best their's been enough chaos. However I'm just gonna say don't give a gun, even though I am the Sherriff. I have a bad sense of scum reading.

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Right, just going to throw down a random vote.

[VOTE] Abby

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • This was hella interesting. Going to go ahead and switch my random vote to...
    [UNVOTE] EvilChameleon
    [VOTE] Abby

Wait, shit. Just noticed above me that EC had voted Abby. I kid you not I did this. Got the list of players, zoomed in, closed my eyes and stopped at Abby.
    Exhibit one:
    Spoiler:

Welp, that's all, lol

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wish my computer screen was that clean.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I'm not backing down either, and there's more to my vote rather than it being random and other...
    Well, call it a gut feeling.

I didn't like Roger's response when Johnny said to never n0 him again...That's all I'm gonna say.
    I think your vote and reasoning are pretty weak then. I don't remember you ever making serious votes on D1 though, usually you just random vote, so... maybe that's kind of town on your part I guess?
    Gut...Pride... I am not sure if that is a good reasoning, and honestly, this is a bad joke. I would like to not see the town destroying itself. I have seen it before, and if we do keep going like this, MyLo and LyLo are in a near future.

I would like that both of you retract this challenge, for I see that the McDonalds will fall if we start the game playing games.
    Please consider it.

If you do want to know my reads, I am null on almost everyone. Although part of me says that, there are a few people worth to keep looking at.

And for what I have read, EvilChameleon has a good item. A gun. I do incentivate that you should do offer your reads, so that we do try to lead him rightly.

You say this, but you're not really offering up anything better yourself? Who is worth looking at, in your eyes?
    Lets ****ing kill sparkin with gun and Lynch metroid. Problem solved.

Town leaning on GP but its too soon to have a strong town read. Either rabi is onto something with sparkin vote or just voting him 'cause he voted metroid without any reason like everyone do that in D1 idk

@Abby: Whats about hooker?
    This post doesn't sit well with me (for a few reasons), not to mention the fact that Sparkin actually did give a reason for his vote (it's not exactly a *good* reason, but it's still a reason)

[Vote] Desi
    lol

Yea I was the sherriff, and yes my role said shooting would reveal, but somebody had to do it, can't believe I made the owner sell the store. At least they don't have to deal with the coming drama.
    But... who did the store get sold to?? (also yes don't give any guns to Pecilia cuz he'll just give them all to Bard and then we'll be screwed)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • So I think this is where I'm at now

Town leans: DeusPro, Sparkin, metroid

I didn't mention it before, but this post from DeusPro was like the only thing even remotely townie up to that point (it has that "shut up, I'll play how I want" kind of attitude and just sounds genuine from him there). Kind of wish he would be a little more serious instead of random voting again though. Leaning town on metroid for the post where he unvotes Sparkin, sounds genuine/honest. Explained Sparkin above in the other post but that's probably the weakest lean right now.

All of these leans are kind of weak but most of you haven't given much to work with, so...

Scum reads/leans: Desi, (keeping the next one to myself for now at least)

Desi sounds like he doesn't really care about getting reads on Sparkin or metroid ("shoot one lynch the other"), possibly like he already knows their alignments (and if he's serious, why not vote to back his statement up?) There's more too but I'm gonna hold off on that for now

Also have the tiniest of scum leans on GP, and gut scum on Mr. James (is that Ras?)

Also not a fan of the lack of (any) posts from Naku and jd, considering they've liked posts in the thread. I know Naku's been a little busy, but afaik jd doesn't really have any excuse to be avoiding discussion. I guess silencer is a possibility but that hasn't exactly been a top role pick for GMs lately so I don't know about that (and I thought liking posts while silenced was against the rules anyway)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Not been silenced, just busy.

Tbh Desi sounds more like he's frustrated with those Sparkin and Metroid votes than anything else, so he's a null read for me.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Tentative townread on SJ, he's avoiding his usual scumplay of trying to get people to slip up through intenive questioning, and actually taking the time to analyse

Years

• I don't know how you always manage to read me the exact opposite of what I am. When I'm mafia, you town read me until it's too late, when I'm innocent (like now) you scum lean on me day one. :')

Funny you're town reading Sparkin though. I have a slight scum lean on him. No strong reasoning there but he feels... off. Otherwise my reads are mostly null.

Years
  • This was hella interesting. Going to go ahead and switch my random vote to...
    [UNVOTE] EvilChameleon
    [VOTE] Abby

Wait, shit. Just noticed above me that EC had voted Abby. I kid you not I did this. Got the list of players, zoomed in, closed my eyes and stopped at Abby.
    Exhibit one:
    Spoiler:

Welp, that's all, lol

and yet, you didn't change your vote.
    Make that a scum lean there too.

Years
  • I think your vote and reasoning are pretty weak then. I don't remember you ever making serious votes on D1 though, usually you just random vote, so... maybe that's kind of town on your part I guess?

You say this, but you're not really offering up anything better yourself? Who is worth looking at, in your eyes?

This post doesn't sit well with me (for a few reasons), not to mention the fact that Sparkin actually did give a reason for his vote (it's not exactly a *good* reason, but it's still a reason)

[Vote] Desi

But... who did the store get sold to?? (also yes don't give any guns to Pecilia cuz he'll just give them all to Bard and then we'll be screwed)

lol do you really think i give **** about their stand off or anything xD. Pls tell me how much read or content you found from their post. please

If they were talking about some serious thing related to game then i would have tried my best to get good read from them.

Its your reason that looks like bull man. Base of your accusation was that i said shoot and lynch them....thats all. Everyone is doing that? You guys are going to shoot sparkin and lynch metroid? right? right? Idk

When i read thread half of posts are ****posts. I'm not expecting anything good on day 1 but i just wanted to stop that sparkin roger muk. So yeah i said that.

Lets see what you have to say about that now. pls explain what are you holding out.

Edit: Shi-ne

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm actually going to...

[UNVOTE] Abby

and then

[VOTE] DeusPro

Back