• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

Years
  • [unvote] Whoever I was on
    [Vote] Deus Pro

Yeah, definitely putting my vote there. I'm scum reading you hardest atm so it'd be weird for me not to.

Years
  • Alright well Pecilia is fine I guess. I still don't have any solid reads yet but out of everyone DeusPro and Sparkin look the scummiest to me. So for now I'll just [Vote] DeusPro. I'll go back and re-read everything from today and see if I can get anything more out of all of these posts.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • This seems like a major wagon on me being played off as an easy lynch. I didn't do shit, wrong, just happened to vote for Abby. If anything EC jumping off the wagon is a bad move, because it makes him and myself look super scummy. But he's not, he's just not the best player, and I'm just a normal vanilla townie (First time that that's happened since PokeWolf). This seems like a capitalization of one mistake made by me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Honestly if you want to lose a good townie I would not vote for me, but I'm pretty sure there is scum on that wagon, and their name is GP. OMGUS vote aside I honestly think this is capitalization on my mistake to make an easy lynch.
    [UNVOTE] Abby
    [VOTE] GP

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • I really do see this as an easy mislynch, lol
    Edit 1: Everyone's piling on me even though nothing I've done is explicitly scummy. In fact my Abby move is quite WIFOM, and seeing it so easily intermpreted as scummy really irks me.
    Edit 2: Commence the quality town play only available on PokeCommunity Forums :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • tbh I should vote you for stealing d00f's meme™

but I won't

because I'm more interested in the thoughts of the people already voting you

Years
  • tbh I should vote you for stealing d00f's meme™

but I won't

because I'm more interested in the thoughts of the people already voting you

Already gave my thoughts. He made that big song and dance over "accidentally" voting Abby after EC did but never changed his vote. It was either a really forgetful and silly play or it was mafia hoping to get a sneaky bandwagon.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Funny thing, considering you made a bandwagon over me just shitposting.
    It was intended to play off as a joke, but obviously not coming across that way, lol

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I waa going to leave you diego, but the passive agriculture this can only happen on pc comment irks me

Also like what was the purpose for WIFOM here???

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Not been silenced, just busy.

Tbh Desi sounds more like he's frustrated with those Sparkin and Metroid votes than anything else, so he's a null read for me.
    Frustrated with the votes for them or the votes they've made?
    Nevermind
    I don't know how you always manage to read me the exact opposite of what I am. When I'm mafia, you town read me until it's too late, when I'm innocent (like now) you scum lean on me day one. :')

Funny you're town reading Sparkin though. I have a slight scum lean on him. No strong reasoning there but he feels... off. Otherwise my reads are mostly null.
    I don't remember scum reading you as town on D1, or at least not for a while lol. It's only a tiny scum lean here though, basically I feel like you haven't been proactive enough so far which is kind of opposite of what I'd expect, but I'm also not sure if I'm just slightly biased cuz of PokeWolf on this, so still trying to sort you out.

As for Sparkin, it's mostly a behavioral thing. In most games so far he's just random voted and made passive comments on D1, it's different here since he decided to be serious from the get-go. Maybe I'm wrong and he's just feigning proactiveness, thoughts on this?
    lol do you really think i give **** about their stand off or anything xD. Pls tell me how much read or content you found from their post. please

If they were talking about some serious thing related to game then i would have tried my best to get good read from them.

Its your reason that looks like bull man. Base of your accusation was that i said shoot and lynch them....thats all. Everyone is doing that? You guys are going to shoot sparkin and lynch metroid? right? right? Idk

When i read thread half of posts are ****posts. I'm not expecting anything good on day 1 but i just wanted to stop that sparkin roger muk. So yeah i said that.

Lets see what you have to say about that now. pls explain what are you holding out.

Edit: Shi-ne
    Uh... yes, because I thought your post was serious before. But ok, I actually understand and see what you're saying now (maybe this is what I get for posting at 1:30am...)

The part of your post about Rabi being on to something made me think you were scum reading Sparkin, and you threw a serious read on GP in there too so I thought the whole post was serious. But also, I guess if you had been serious you would have voted one of metroid/Sparkin. I disagree that Sparkin and metroid don't have anything to read into though, I think the reasons they gave for their votes can be read into. But I still see what you're saying.

The other thing was Rabi. Remember when I said I wanted to keep an eye on someone? I wanted to keep an eye on what he did next because I was kind of gut leaning scum on him, but he hasn't posted since... and I had you as possibly connected to him cuz I thought you were agreeing with him, but that doesn't hold up and that's actually a pretty big stretch anyway and it made more sense in my head at 1:30am. And with Rabi not posting that doesn't help me much either. Feels like I have to scrape bits off the bottom of the pot to find somewhere to start in this game, and I have like no clue what I want to do anymore

(UNVOTE) Desi

Years
  • As for Sparkin, it's mostly a behavioral thing. In most games so far he's just random voted and made passive comments on D1, it's different here since he decided to be serious from the get-go. Maybe I'm wrong and he's just feigning proactiveness, thoughts on this?

I think that if his behaviour is usually random voting, sheeping and/or minimal contribution on day one, for him to suddenly be serious on day one is more concerning than positive. Changes in behaviour are indicative of changes in alignment. I think he's probably mafia trying to appear innocent and regardless of how Deus flips I'm going after him next.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • ZyfyS6H.jpg

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

NIGHT 1
    "I don't get paid enough for this"
    All he was trying to do was be a helpful cashier.
    Not get judged by other employees and yelled at by customers.
    Oh well.

DEUSPRO WALKED OUT. THEY WERE A CASHIER

DAY TWO APPROX ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 19TH @ 9PM EST
    PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

Abby as ???
    purplecicada as the owner
    Rabinov as ???
    Home as a Shift Leader
    jdthebud as ???
    Sparkin as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    metroid711 as ???
    DeusPro as a Cashier
    Pecilia as a Shift Leader
    Kitty as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Shift Leader
    gimmepie as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Johnny as a customer
    Mr. James as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

DAY 2
    During the rush customers were harassing a trainer.
    Eventually he threw down his hat and stormed out.
    They didn't have to harass him just because he was young, damn.

EVILCHAMELEON WALKED OUT. THEY WERE A TRAINER

DAY TWO APPROX ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 22ND @ 4PM EST
    PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

Abby as ???
    purplecicada as the owner
    Rabinov as ???
    Home as a Shift Leader
    jdthebud as ???
    Sparkin as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    EvilChameleon as a trainer