• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • DID SOMEONE SAY DABBED

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr. James

I might be missng a crucial information: What is the reason for your vote on Sparkin' again?

And for the other matter, it looks like the gun was real. I do mean, it would be bad if EvilChameleon per chance had shooted at a Customer.

And for the last day's matter, the people I am trying to analyze are Abby, metroid711, Sparkin, gimmepie and Superjolt. You could think that I am scumleaning on them, but the day 1 was more of a few unrelated things...I will pay attention to them on this phase.

Years

• He's behaving extremely differently to how he typically does as a town player. As town he's normally a bit of a sheep, inactive and non-committal. Here he's diving right in and trying to appear as townsided as he can.

I'd bet my house he's mafia.

Sparkin

Look at meteor mafia. I met those specifications and I was mafia.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Ngl I don't see how Sparkin's been diving right in so much, I feel you're making a bit of a reach here. The majority of hos posts were about the metroid vote.

@kitty if there's an exe, it would've been purpsick

EDIT: To clarify, he feels a bit "off" but I feel GP's trying to force a reason to it. we also know he's no stranger to bussing

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm curious why maf killed EC. If he had a fake gun, why would they kill him the next night? If it was real though, why wouldn't they just fab him and then kill someone else? Maybe I'm overthinking this but it seems weird to me.

EDIT: About the whole Sparkin thing, I can see how he's playing differently a bit, but maybe that's not because of alignment. What if he's just trying to be more proactive this game?

Last edited:

Mr. James

I do think that the gun may be fake, but it can be a real one, if the customers did eliminate EvilChameleon for having one. We have not considered the existence of a real gunsmith too.

@And for the other matter [Vote] Sparkin as a change in behaviour is a lead.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • One thing to point out actually, unless we've a conservative gunsmith, it seems a bit odd to only have a fabricator

Mr. James

Indeed. At the previous day phase, we have had only one gun claim.
    It does not seem that there is a fabricator, per my see. Having a fabricator would mean that there is a role alike Santa, Blacksmith or Gunsmith. I presume it is between Santa and Gunsmith, as the fabricator mostly fabricates fake guns.

@We do not have much information besides the one that Sparkin has a different behaviour. For that, we can either go for him, which if he is innocent, gimmepie and Rabinov may likely be scum, but if he is a customer, that would make them both clear. I do suggest that you do vote Sparkin, or if you have a most agreeable lynch to show it to us.

Back