• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemom Rukario defends

do you like this hack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Drake1012 said:
    tch, tch, tch bad boy JC_RW dissagweing with ur daddy(MisticT.) Also rurakio can u give another beta

What do you mean??? and Rukario_911 any new screens?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Rukario_911 said:
    please post for places in this hack and can someone tell me a goo pokemon to replace to put this in

pokemom Rukario defends

pokemom Rukario defends

THEIF!!! The Front Sprite was made by Coronis of Serebii.net!!! Hopefully you didn't steal his Sprites of the other D/P Pokemon that have been released!!!

If you didn't give credit I'm going to report you to Serebii for stealing someone else's Sprites!!! You'll probably be E-mailed

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yeah and I'll report you here to the president to permanently ban you for stealing my Ash sprite in the first place without asking me first before using it. This is it. Your final days.

Years
    okay then i give credit to Coronis of Serebii.net for the front pic but i thought it was shadowmastermarcuses because i asked sweetlove for it and she said it was his and i should ask him for it and he aproved of it and as for mystictrunks you need to get an atitude change and get a life because i asked you for the pic and you aproved it and if you dont want it in my game just tell me instead of trying to get a mod to ban me and if you dont want it in my game i will just find someone else with it and use theirs like sailorcosmos' ash.

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
    Years
    Um..Its nice Rukario but I dont really liek the cap....It needs shading and the tip bit of it is far too long...Also you should make a bit of his hair hang out :)

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Daisy said:
    Um..Its nice Rukario but I dont really liek the cap....It needs shading and the tip bit of it is far too long...Also you should make a bit of his hair hang out :)

Yeah the cap looks weird, I think the border is too dark and it needs shading, and like Daisy said some of the hair stick out.

Sweet Love

&#9829;~N/A~&#9829;
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    okay then i give credit to Coronis of Serebii.net for the front pic but i thought it was shadowmastermarcuses because i asked sweetlove for it
    I said other backpic (the pic is not in your game), not that frontpic . And I said the designer is shadow2810, not shadowmastercuse.

Years
    here is the files for bonslax one is for xp and one is for other windows the sp2 is for xp and also i fixed the hat so ttell me if it is good

Stop attaching random stuff to your posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back