• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:advance

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • *puts tape on Ash's mouth* SHUT UP ASH!!! I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SING AGAIN!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *gos insane hearing Ash sing* ok, its messed up how they talk about Sapphire and Ruby and about linking up! Ash has no talent in the singing section! but isn't that Harukas voice singing too? she dont got a bad voice, but it's a little mature for a 10 year old dont ya think?

Years
  • It does? I guess so, I just think its soo funny! im on the phone with a friend, and she's laughing right now! sometimes Im thinking Ash is a girl! haha! and if its a real opening, wheres everybody else? like brock and stuff? and they talk about the games, which doesnt exist with ash and all...It takes two!!!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yeah, Andy its kinda creepy, having May sound like Delia! its like having Brock sound like Prof. Oak! ^_^;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    I notice that in the pokemon version of the song, there are parts where Ash and May's voices can be heard at the same time...I just got a thought, if they have the same voice actor, how can you distinguish both their voices at the same time in that song?
    Well, im guessing that they record (example) Harukas voice first and then they have Veronica Taylor do Ash's voice at the same beat.

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Well, im guessing that they record (example) Harukas voice first and then they have Veronica Taylor do Ash's voice at the same beat.

Correct, they do that with anyone who has the more than one character, if there talking, they do one first, then the other See how good the internet is? *smiles insanely*

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    yeah i saw the 1st episode ...
    realy strange because i didnt see master quest yet hehe i guess i'll stick with mq for now ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2004
    Jake is correct, It Takes Two will NOT be the AG opening. Anyone care to notice that it's actually Ash and Misty singing, not Ash and May?
    It Takes Two was just recorded to promote the release of Ruby/Sapphire.

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • InvisibleKecleon said:
    Jake is correct, It Takes Two will NOT be the AG opening. Anyone care to notice that it's actually Ash and Misty singing, not Ash and May?
    Yeah, I thought that female voice sounded familiar (and everybody kept saying that May sounded like Ash's mom) so I was a bit misled by that... I remember the first thought that went through my head: "That sounds more like Misty singing than anybody" <- and yes, that is what I actually thought.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • InvisibleKecleon said:
    It is not? *relieved* Good. Though I don't think the song was such a good promotion for Ruby/Sapphire.
    I hope the opening theme will be a lot more creative than what 4kids showed with "It Takes Two".

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • hey! you're all right!

I had to listen to that stupid song again before I could realize that it was misty singing...interesting...now that's more proof that it will not be the AG theme...Misty is not a main character in AG....

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Jake said:
    We've been wrong for a very long time!

May is voiced by Rachael Lillis not Veronica Taylor.
    It Takes Two will not be the Pok?mon: Advanced Opening Theme. It doesn't have the style that is found in all the other themes.

Thats good.. uhhhh.

Never say Veronica Taylor ever again.. okay?

and...

BOO ya!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • VERONICA TAY- *gets tied up and thrown in a closet* HEY! it really is Misty singin! the voice matches!!! *Beats Veronica Taylor with a stick* NO MORE SINGING OUT OF YOU!!!

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    did you know who say anything in english?

is it still Veronica Taylor (please not be her... please)?
    Do you mean who will voice May in the English Version? If so, Then I'm sorry to say Veronica Taylor will indeed be the voice of May, according to TvTome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, this is getting confusing. >_< I feel sorry for Veronica Taylor... They're getting a bit carried away with how many voices she's supposed to be playing. Plus, they could've picked a better one anyway. She makes May sound too old. :tired:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Veronica Taylor is the woman that voices Ash, his mother, and now May. ^_^; (From what we know so far..)

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    about may's dub voice, veronica taylor does it. in the september issue of beckett anime collector, there's an interview with her. she said it herself that she does the voice of may.

Back