• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
This game is so amazing! Great job.
When will we be seeing more chapters?

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
Thanks for continue this hack, so much time with no news left me affraid you would'nt continue. Well, take your time man! Good luck!

Years
Beta 1:
Chapters Prologue - Cloystered!
Please patch onto a clean Fire Red Rom.
Download

Bugs:
-Pallet Changes are buggy. Once you change into a new character enter the Bag or Pokemon menus to fix it.

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
Good man! I can't play now but at night i will do! Thanks for it! I just would like to know what game you go to focus now or you go to rest some time. Good luck for you!

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I've started playing the newest beta, and I'm stuck what am I supposed to do in the viridian forest, at the beginning of the game

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Talk to the lake in front of the sign.

That worked thanks
Edit: I think I'll wait to continue playing this hack, when it's more stable, some of the bugs I found are scripting errors, the others are mainly having to do with tiles and that sort of thing, but I don't have the time to point out every bug/glitch I've found

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
The game stop when I talk with Prof Oak at the beginning of the game in pallet town and I can't talk with pikachu

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 23, 2017
once i receive pikachu and had the fight with oak, i dont know where i have to go, i cant go to viridian forest because of the blockade, i cant do anything in viridian city or pallet town. also when i speak to oak the game freezes (the same thing happened when i first tried to get the pikachu but i found that this couldbe solved by leaving one space between you and pikachu and talk to pikachu solves this problem and proceeds the game)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 23, 2017
im loving this game just some points:
1. some old dude is blocking red's house, but after the fight with oak (where oak tells you to meet with him at red's house) he doesnt disapear (so im stuck there)

2. The girl who is supposed to fight you with a nidorino spawns as a tuber with a lvl 38 starmie

3. talking to oak directly makes the game crash

4. with the super rod you can catch shelder, horsea and gyarados dont know wether or not this is planned or not

apart from this great game, loving the tiles also liking the pokemon centres

Delta231

A noob
Years
Some bugs to report
1)I didn't receive the pokedex after entering in the house and talked to oak
2)When I read the sign in the forest it took me to victory road and I could not move too

Back