• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Undeadstorm

Undead
Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
When I tried to press button A in front of ( the first ) sign in Viridian Forest , I suddenly fell to Victory Road (like fell in a hole) and everything is back except me and I can't get out.

Years
Hey guys, I'm trying to make this game more enjoyable by adding some new features. Some of these features will be added to beta 2 which will be released sometime next year; since I only I have 2 classes next semester I hope to get this hack done sooner so I can work on the post story in Johto and some of Hoenn, plus a post story in Alola focusing on mega evolution.

Features that will be added in Beta 2:
-Gen 4-7 Pokemon
-Mega Evolution
-Follow Me Script (Might not be perfected)
-Daycare System
-More to come

Also if anyone has any features that they want me to add to the game feel free to ask. Beta 1.2 with bug fixes will be released sometime this month.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm not sure if someone reported this already but in viridian forest in the part were you're supposed to save bill, it skips that part entirely without triggering it and goes to the part after you save him

Years
If I knew how to do rom hacks I would def help you out. I know how hard and prolong things can be. Keep up the good work. Can't wait!

Good luck for beta 2.If you add follow me script perfectly,can U teach me too? Thanks!

Thank You for the support!

I'm not sure if someone reported this already but in viridian forest in the part were you're supposed to save bill, it skips that part entirely without triggering it and goes to the part after you save him

Thank you for reporting this bug, will be fixed for beta 2.

Updates:
-Gen 4-5 Pokemon Sprites have been added.
-Now working on Gen 6-7 and icon sprites.

I am still taking requests, if there is anything you want me to add, please ask.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2017
How come when i save Bill and fight the seadra the game says it's the end of the beta? Is it the end or is there more to it?

Years
Hey guys and gals, just a little overview for the hack. I'm trying to finish the new patch with bug fixes which will be released ether this month or next month. Now, I'm trying to get Beta 2 released before this summer. My own opinion is to forget about gen 7 sprites and only add up to gen 6; this will allow me to insert icons and etc, so I will have time to start scripting and mapping. I feel like this is a good idea as I can always add them in later if I want to, beta 3-5.

Please feel free to comment any other opinion s.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2017
hey i really love these adventures hacks because they are more story based and they are well made. but what i don't get is why you are putting pokemon from generations that weren't in the manga anyway?

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
hey i really love these adventures hacks because they are more story based and they are well made. but what i don't get is why you are putting pokemon from generations that weren't in the manga anyway?

It's likely to add variety to the Pokemon that are encountered. I've seen plenty of people that'll complain if X pokemon from X gen isn't in the game and then they flame the dev making the game. More so if you're able to capture pokemon that arent only Yellow's cannon team, it gives you versatility in team building. And it also allows the dev to extend the hack to other regions that aren't in the manga, building onto the story. :)

That being said, I wish you the best of luck on your hack :) I know theres many people who will try to assert their ideas and get upset if they aren't implimented however, it is your work of art, your hack not someone elses. It's like writing a story, people can toss their ideas at ya but if it doesnt stick or give you inspiration then its just not meant to be. ^^

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
After being amazed by the Red Chapter I'm now reading the Yellow manga (Yellow will still be a girl to me...).
I'm glad that the manga gets some exposure through these games as it is definitely better than the anime.
Good luck with further progress!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
After being amazed by the Red Chapter I'm now reading the Yellow manga (Yellow will still be a girl to me...).
I'm glad that the manga gets some exposure through these games as it is definitely better than the anime.
Good luck with further progress!

I'm pretty sure Yellow is female in the manga, though she is rather tomboyish in appearances when compared to Green. .o.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I'm pretty sure Yellow is female in the manga, though she is rather tomboyish in appearances when compared to Green. .o.

Well, I recall reading a few times where they call Yellow "boy".
Damn you Japan with your traps! And here I thought I knew something... no wonder Prof. Oak has so much trouble.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back