• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Amie Cuteness

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I was playing Pokemon Y (which I had just started), and I was in Pokemon-amie mode with the newest addition to my party - a male Honedge named Araial. My mom said something funny (I forget what), and I started cracking up. As I was laughing, my Honedge reacted happily to my laughter. Such a cutie!

That made me love that Pokemon even more. I fed him lots of Pokepuffs, petted him, and played Tile Puzzle.

Needless to say, that Honedge is never leaving my party.

~~So, have you guys got any cute Pokemon Amie stories to share?~~

Years
  • It probably won't be unique to just me but I love when I'm petting my Vaporeon in Amie and when it gets loads of hearts it does a backflip; I just think its tail flipping over in combination with its happy cry is like thee cutest thing ever haha :)

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I found Bidoof to be surprisingly pleasant for... well, Bidoof. It did this goofy smile and tore at my heart immediately. A lot of Pokemon that shouldn't be cute look adorable in Amie for some reason. And of course, there's my favorite, Braixen. Seeing it causes my heart to shatter into ooze. Just hearing that adorable cry and watching it jump up in such victory. ~_~

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Probably a an obvious choice, but I love Weezing in Pokémon Amie. If you pet it on its' smaller skull, the large head shows the faintest hint of a grin. Its' contagious.

Honorable mentions include Hydreigons' happy dance, Pawniards' triumphant stance, and Weaviles' sassy pose, all after being pet/fed. Something about Dark types, I think.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Buizel, Meganium, Eevee, and Florges are soooo adorable on Amie. My most favorite is Florges, because like...she is the most sassiest Pokemon in Amie. Like...give her a Pokepuff and she'll take it from you and eat it with her hands. ISN'T THAT AWESOME OR WHAT.

Years
  • Buizel, Meganium, Eevee, and Florges are soooo adorable on Amie. My most favorite is Florges, because like...she is the most sassiest Pokemon in Amie. Like...give her a Pokepuff and she'll take it from you and eat it with her hands. ISN'T THAT AWESOME OR WHAT.

That actually IS awesome! :) I'm determined to get me a Florges now purely to see that animation lol :laugh:

Years

I agree with you on Eevee and Florges, their Pokemon Amie reactions are among the cutest, but my absolute fave to play with is Sylveon. I always want to go back to petting and feeding mine just to see how adorable he is.

In fact, I love catching Pokemon just to see the Amie expressions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I've recently been raising a Karrablast in Pokemon Amie.
    Guise.
    Srsly.
    Get a Karrablast and play with it in Amie. It's little happy dance is so adorable considering how derpy they look.

Years
  • Was spending a little time on Amie there with Ninetales and I actually gasped with delight when it licked its paw of its own accord lol :)

Also, when I was feeding a Poké Puff to Hitmonlee, it totally did the hand thing!! :) It didn't take it from me but it brought its hands to its mouth as it was eating, I was so happy haha :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Sylveon is the cutest thing ever. The thing is already cute, and playing in Pokemon-Amie just amplified that cuteness even more. But, the one thing that made me love my adorable Sylveon in Pokemon-Amie, was when I found out you can high-five certain Pokemon and Sylveon was one of them. ALSO ALSO. If you press your stylus in a spot that is away from your Sylveon, they try to touch to give you a high five by jumping slightly, AND IT'S SO CUTE. (other pokemon can do this btw. I don't know the full list though.)

Years
  • When I first got XY I had no idea how to go about quickly reducing a Pokemon's hunger level so I could feed it again so I spent about two hours playing with, feeding, and maxing out my Eevee's affection. As expected, it was adorable as heck and those hours were worth it ;~; Seeing Sylveon happy is cute as well; I'm glad Amie exists <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Sylveon is the cutest thing ever. The thing is already cute, and playing in Pokemon-Amie just amplified that cuteness even more. But, the one thing that made me love my adorable Sylveon in Pokemon-Amie, was when I found out you can high-five certain Pokemon and Sylveon was one of them. ALSO ALSO. If you press your stylus in a spot that is away from your Sylveon, they try to touch to give you a high five by jumping slightly, AND IT'S SO CUTE. (other pokemon can do this btw. I don't know the full list though.)
    I know the list includes every single Eeveelution, Pikachu and Pancham. Any others I'm not sure of yet, but I'm trying to figure this out.

Years
  • Hydreigon is surprisingly cute in Amie despite its Pokedex description. It's just like irl you shouldn't judge someone by their appearance and this is the case for Hydreigon.

Years
  • Mienshao was so cute in Amie, and I spent at least twenty minutes just petting her and feeding her poffins. That's what makes the feature so great, it makes one feel like they're actually connecting with their Pokemon on a personal level. It's something unprecedented in Pokemon games!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    You can also add Espurr and Meowstic to the list, I tried it with my Meowstic and she high-fived me.
    Just added Charmander and Bulbasaur to the list as well. It's quite funny in Bulbasaur's case as it'll headbutt your hand to high five it.

Back