• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon AncientEmerald

A devamp of Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
  • is it possable to change the pokemon crys? or are there going to be zigzagoon making sentrent crys?
    Yes, thanks to a document posted by Coolboyman, it's now public knowledge of how to edit cries in GSC. It's no easy task listening to Hoenn Pokemon cries and devamping them to GSC, but you can do it, it's just annoying.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    whats up
    hey, i know that the school is hard and because of this u work slow on the hack
    but i hope it will be released soon
    mmm
    bye xD

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • whats up
    hey, i know that the school is hard and because of this u work slow on the hack
    but i hope it will be released soon
    mmm
    bye xD
    It's a lot of work, and I'm hoping to get a demo out soon. As soon as I get a required feature done, work should come along quickly...I'l be posting more information as I progress farther.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Where are you?!?!?lol
    It would be good if you post at least something so we know if you are still hacking this game(crosses fingers) or have given up on it.
    Well the hack looks very intriguing, I cant wait to play it:D.
    Have you started and other Maps besides littleroot? or are you just inserting tiles?

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • All right everyone, it's time I explain what's been going on the past while. When school started again this August, work on this hack has been slowed down by quite a bit. You can easily tell by looked at the lack of updates I've been posting, and I'm sorry for that. However, Mateo has been able to help me properly get a 256-tile/block hack for Gold that doesn't glitch up the tiles. So even this hack is progressing, although it may be slow. As of right now, I'm not even working on this hack, I'm helping both Coolboyman with a something I can't talk about, and helping inserting new music for Mateo's hack, Secrets and Rumors.

Given the current circumstances, I'm going to take a break from this hack. In fact, I'm going to be taking a hiatus from this community for a short while. I will be back in a bit, and I AM NOT QUITTING FROM THIS HACK. Everyone needs a break in awhile.

I will be back in a short while, it won't be over a month. When I return, I'll be making a new thread for this hack, and with any luck a beta will be released. Seriously though, I really wouldn't mind if you keep this thread alive. It couldn't hurt!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Impressive, I can't wait to see EMerald in 8-Bit, also, considering emeralds animated battle sprites, would'nt you consider moving the hack to Crystal, either way, it does'nt matter, I just want to see Hoenn in 8-Bit

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Okay everyone, it's time for a huge update! I've been on a break for awhile, and during that time I've been hard at work. Here are some brand new screenshots and a video! Enjoy:
    2mfaidx.jpg
    20tp5rq.jpg
    25sbwd2.jpg
    b3pqhl.jpg

2hgxz4l.jpg
    2duilvk.jpg
    210leer.jpg

And here's the video:

I'm hoping to get a Demo out by the end of next month. Make sure you watch this thread for updates, and vote this in the Hack of Year if you would like to.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • did you edit my ows? cause those dont look like the ones i sent to you...and i just realized i didnt send them to you...haha hold on let me do that.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I'm currently editing the pallettes to make everything look a lot better. I may be able to get more screenshots out tonight.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    nice update its a shame that video is only birch's speach though

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Gets much better once we add some sinnoh pokemon later :D Beta is going to hit soooon *dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back