• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Azure (Act 2 Released!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i can't find the 5th kid for the life of me, i found the twins, the guy with the gardevoir, and a girl that was in a secret spot in the ruined town, whereis the 5th one?

Days
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    does anyone know how to fix game crash when talking to the boy inside the cave? the binacle does not appear after talking to the boy. thank you

Years
  • I am playing the fan game Pokemon Azure (not Azurite) and IDK which one of the gens 4-7 trios I should pick a starter from. I have researched everywhere but there are no clear answers I can follow up with since I have my favorites but I don't know if they'll carry me throughout the public current release. What is the optimal choice overall out of each trio from gens 4 to 7 and why?

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    While I'm not familiar with Pokemon Azure, my personal pick would be Popplio. Water and Fairy tend to be very powerful types, there's not much you can't take on with them!

Now I do know that some romhacks allow you to have hidden abilities naturally, in that case, Litten would be very powerful thanks to getting Intimidate as an ability!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Moderator note: Pops in to mention that the three posts above were moved in here from elsewhere. Sounds strange without the context.

Back