• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just made it to the Pokemon League on my playtest. I've found and fixed a lot of little bugs and minor issues along the way. Just gotta finish up the League, go through all the postgame stuff, and test out the last few edits before it's ready for release.

Years
  • Just made it to the Pokemon League on my playtest. I've found and fixed a lot of little bugs and minor issues along the way. Just gotta finish up the League, go through all the postgame stuff, and test out the last few edits before it's ready for release.

Very, very good news. I guess we should wait for a week or two for the full release, I assume?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hope Nintendo doesn't decide to C&D this within the week of release date, like it did with Prism. (It was being worked on for nine years, and Nintendo waited four days before the release to send the notice to Coolboyman)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hope Nintendo doesn't decide to C&D this within the week of release date, like it did with Prism. (It was being worked on for nine years, and Nintendo waited four days before the release to send the notice to Coolboyman)

Yeah, that would be pretty awful. I've been pretty intentionally making sure not to self advertise very much, partially for this reason.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, important message for anyone who's been following this game. I recently became aware that someone has made an unofficial Discord server claiming to be for BW3:Genesis. I am not affiliated with this server, so please be careful if you see any links to Discord servers using this hack's name or imagery.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This has been a long time coming. Version 1.0 is finally complete! This game is now fully completable all the way through the credits, with optional postgame content as well. The only postgame content not currently available is regarding postgame battle facilities, as these will be coming with the v2.0 update, which will see the game ported to the Polished Crystal engine.

I've hunted through this game and have hopefully squashed any bugs, but if you find anything weird, please let me know so I can get it fixed. This has been a labor of love for over 4 years now, so I hope everyone enjoys playing the finished version!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    This has been a long time coming. Version 1.0 is finally complete! This game is now fully completable all the way through the credits, with optional postgame content as well. The only postgame content not currently available is regarding postgame battle facilities, as these will be coming with the v2.0 update, which will see the game ported to the Polished Crystal engine.

I've hunted through this game and have hopefully squashed any bugs, but if you find anything weird, please let me know so I can get it fixed. This has been a labor of love for over 4 years now, so I hope everyone enjoys playing the finished version!

I started following this project two years ago. I come from a mysterious country where you cannot access Discord. And I go to your Github page almost everyday to track the progress. Today the finished version released! Thank you for your great work and we will continue to support you.

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • This has been a long time coming. Version 1.0 is finally complete! This game is now fully completable all the way through the credits, with optional postgame content as well. The only postgame content not currently available is regarding postgame battle facilities, as these will be coming with the v2.0 update, which will see the game ported to the Polished Crystal engine.

Whoopee!! I have already downloaded the patch and ocumentation!
    You managing to cram Unova into Pokémon Crystal is an inspiration to me.

Back