• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    In the FAQ, it says breeders can be challenged as many times as you want upon leaving and re entering. The one in Marine Tube with a level 7 Audino isn't allowing me to battle her a second time. Was this intentional (I could see why, if so)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Does anyone have the level caps for each gym leader? Doing a blind nuzlocke and don't wanna overlevel

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Does anyone have the level caps for each gym leader? Doing a blind nuzlocke and don't wanna overlevel

There aren't level caps, I don't think. You can look at the leader levels on the github page in the main post

Years
    • Seen today
    In the FAQ, it says breeders can be challenged as many times as you want upon leaving and re entering. The one in Marine Tube with a level 7 Audino isn't allowing me to battle her a second time. Was this intentional (I could see why, if so)

That trainer is a Nursery Aide, it's just Pokemon Breeders that can be challenged by talking to them again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Do you know if rare candies can be added to the game to skip grinding for nuzlockes? :)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Would it be possible to add the decisive battle theme at some point? It was honestly a bit of a disappointment for me when I found out this romhack didn't have it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Congratulations! Every effort has its reward and this hackrom is one of the best for GBC! Just one thing, I've been playing the final version and the pokémon footprints that appear in the Pokédex are all wrong. Regards.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023

I'd also like to know the level caps of the gym leaders for a hardcore nuzlocke. I don't know where to find the levels of the aces or any docs on the gym pokemon.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd also like to know the level caps of the gym leaders for a hardcore nuzlocke. I don't know where to find the levels of the aces or any docs on the gym pokemon.

Here are the level caps of each major boss fight, including Gyms, Rival battles, and Plasma bosses. Spoilers below:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Any recommendations on where to level up? I'm at the elite four and my entire team is only at lv 55.

Years
    • Seen today
    Any recommendations on where to level up? I'm at the elite four and my entire team is only at lv 55.

The wild encounters in Victory Road are decently high leveled. You can also go battle a Gym Leader once per day in the Battle House in Opelucid City. Though you don't necessarily need to match the Elite Four's levels, they're manageable at around the mid 50s (unless you're doing a nuzlocke or challenge run or something, then you may need to level up)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    The wild encounters in Victory Road are decently high leveled. You can also go battle a Gym Leader once per day in the Battle House in Opelucid City. Though you don't necessarily need to match the Elite Four's levels, they're manageable at around the mid 50s (unless you're doing a nuzlocke or challenge run or something, then you may need to level up)

Thank you! I've nearly gotten two of my pokemon leveled up to 60 with just the ones on Victory Road.

Back