• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Days
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Hi!!! I'm really having fun with your ROM hack!! I wanted to ask if you know where the move tutors are because I forgot and have searched everywhere for them @_@

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi!!! I'm really having fun with your ROM hack!! I wanted to ask if you know where the move tutors are because I forgot and have searched everywhere for them @_@
    The tutors are in Driftveil City in the Stone Emporium (old gym)

Days
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I think I just found a bug in Nimbasa City, after fighting with team plasma in the old gym, the staircase does not appear, only Cheren saying that there is nothing else to look for, so I stayed softlocked :(

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I just found a bug in Nimbasa City, after fighting with team plasma in the old gym, the staircase does not appear, only Cheren saying that there is nothing else to look for, so I stayed softlocked :(
    Did you explore the Coaster Room? There is a switch in there that opens the staircase. When you activate it, Cheren will call you and tell you about the stairs.

Days
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Did you explore the Coaster Room? There is a switch in there that opens the staircase. When you activate it, Cheren will call you and tell you about the stair

Did you explore the Coaster Room? There is a switch in there that opens the staircase. When you activate it, Cheren will call you and tell you about the stairs.
    Oooh got it, I didn't know you could press the switches multiple times, it works now! Thank you very much, I thought I would stay there forever! XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How can i fight Root and Nate in the game?
    After beating Hugh, talk to Rood in the mall Member's Room. After that, you can battle him in the Driftveil Shelter.

Nate appears at the Nimbasa Park after you've beaten the first 6 secret battles (Alder, Iris, Hugh, Rood, Caitlyn, and Cynthia).

kale_phresch_

Intermediate Grade Nuzlocker
    Days
  • After which badge is the razor fang obtainable? I want to find it on my own but I'm also afraid I may miss it.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't know why it took me so long to get around to this. Just beat the E4 and Champion now.

And can I just say:

homelander-the-boys-gif.154764
    homelander-the-boys.gif

Hollllllllyyyyyy crrrraaaaaaaaappppp this was a good game. What a freaking excellent rom hack.

The level scaling was perfect. Just the right amount of difficulty without being frustrating. I was able to beat the game without needing to grind, although I do admit I abused items during the last few battles. Here's my winning team:
    1706920301291-png.154766
    1706920338898-png.154769
    1706920350127-png.154770

BW3 genesis-0.pngBW3 genesis-1.pngBW3 genesis-2.pngBW3 genesis-3.pngBW3 genesis-4.png
    I also loved the occasional puzzles that broke up the action in each new map. Decently challenging without being tedious or too obvious. Pushing blocks to merely "plug up" holes instead of dropping them down to the lower level was a genius spin on an old puzzle.

I am a little curious why the game still uses HM moves (which cannot be forgotten) instead of replacing them with key items, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

All in all I loved it. I think it's a 10/10 rom hack, on par with Crystal Clear or Pokemon Orange.

P.S. thick swimmer pixel babes to top it all off? *chef's kiss*
    swimmerbabe.pngswimmershotty.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey guys! Been nuzlocking this game and had a few questions before the E4:
    - Where's the super rod?
    - Where's the Ice Beam and EQ TMs?
    Super Rod is in Opelucid City from an NPC in a house. Ice Beam is in the back of the icy cave in Icirrus City, where the gym used to be. Earthquake is obtained right before the Elite Four, it's not missable.

shaswatdgr8pokefan

elite trainer
    Years
  • Thanks! Great game btw :D Having a lot of fun.

Since you are working on 2.0, some feedback: Level curve is a bit wonky in late midgame (post-Burgh) onwards, levels are super low for enemy trainers, but spike high for bosses.

Back