• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Today's Diamond and Pearl episode just ended in Japan, and at the end of it, a preview for September's Black and White anime aired: it is to be called Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes. During the video, it shows a silhouette of a new girl and boy. This same girl was in a character sheet that was being passed around the Internet earlier this week - a character sheet that contains pictures of new Pokemon! Since the girl is now real, this means the Pokemon shown in it are real - we thus have four new Pokemon! You can watch the video of the preview as well as see the character sheet with the new Pokemon below. The girl is named Iris and will be joining Ash in his journeys though Isshu, while the bat Pokemon above her is named Coromori. You can also see Tsutaaja's and Mijumaru's evolutions. The other Pokemon's names are too hard to read.

Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

(The Second Pokemon to the Right looks like the next evolution of Tsutaja)

Small preview of the new upcoming Pokemon series Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBinrf6kN4o

(Can't wrap this as a Youtube file, sorry)

All Pokemon Black & White Pokemon revealed so far

Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

So, what do you think of all this!

Source: Pokebeach

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • I'm thinking I want to see the colouration of these things now... especially the floaty thing next to Jessie...

Anything that might help link it with either: A. Koffing or the green plasma bear from the triple battle

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Awesome! I'm liking Tsutaja's (possible) evolution. =]

Also, does that girl have Zoroark hair or what.

Maybe that has something to do with the storyline?/

Tsutaja's evo looks great and mijumaru? looks like an otter instead of a snowman thing now :D
    i pumped up again. this is deff better then some of the oha suta pokemon reveal

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Pretty cool. I like the Mijumaru evolution a lot, and I'm assuming that Tsutaja's evolutionary line will go the same way as Squirtle and Totodile, where the basic stage looks pretty much the same as the middle evolution, but the final evolution changes quite drastically. I say that because Tsutaja's evolution looks basically the same as Tsutaja himself.

Shame there's no sign of Pokabu's evolution yet, although I can wait I guess. Finally, the two Pokemon on the left of Jessie as we look at it are two of my favourites revealed so far. Especially the one on the floor - I can't help but think that he'll be the first stage in the new pseudo-legendary evolution chain. Here's hoping, because he looks awesome!

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • *sigh*. Tsutaaja is better from the first one rather than the evolution also with Mijumaru. But I still like Pokemon Black and White so, I think they're fair enough. You know, The anime. Still, Those four Pokemon isn't really like Pokemon. Its like...Monster Farm or Dragon Quest? The Bat one is like Yu-Gi-Oh to me...

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • I'm gonna go ahead and lol at everyone who said "this is definitely an obvious fake!".

I'm glad the floating thing is real. :3
    And the evolution of Mijumaru looks like a kitty. <3

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    im liking them really.. tsutaajas evo looks the same but bigger but thats ok and i love wotters..

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • FINALLY SOMETHING I ACTUALLY LIKE ABOUT THE FIFTH GEN!
    I thought the day would never come, every new black and white update made me hate the games even more, every Pokemon looked stupid and I hated everything about them.
    But Mijumaru's evolution looks cool, as does that little thing next to Jessies feet (although I bet when I see them in colour they'll look stupid therefore reverting my feelings about the 5th Gen back to what they were before I seen this picture.)
    Also, is it just me or is Iris black? (although Ash in that picture looks black too so maybe it's just because it's low quality)

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • Also, is it just me or is Iris black? (although Ash in that picture looks black too so maybe it's just because it's low quality)

She looks from pacific islands or something like that. I like it :)
    About the new 4 pokémons, I only have to say that they didn't show Pokabu evolution because it's too much epic to be compared to the others. Fire Pokémons FTW!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The thing next to Jessie looks sort of cute and... Tsutaaja's evolution actually looks quite logical. Surprised Mijumaru is taking on a cat-like quality but it makes it different from Piplup - which is good. The Weezing [ guessing ] evo looks kind of strange, but meh. Better than last new batch. Pokabu might be completely unexpected...though they do all seem sort of similar to the fanart, so maybe that might be the route they're taking. I'm really excited to see how the final evolutions of the two new evolutions look now.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • The (alleged) Mijumaru evo gives me deja vu of Marshtomp. But it does look a bit better than Marshtomp. Tsutarja's evolution could have been better, but not that bad.

The bat thing looks sort of weird, but I can't tell properly. Need a clearer picture. The thing next to Jessie looks good.

Last edited:

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    At first I was like, "well, that sucks. Tsutarja's evolution hardly looks any different." And then I remembered Charmeleon... so I'm guessing there'll be a big change when it evolves the second time. Also, I saw this picture pointed out somewhere else:

https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8381/beznaz1.png

Definitely looks better in color, I'd say. And is it just me, or does the one next to the girl look like it has blades or something on the sides of its head? Possible relative to Notamantissaur?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Now one thing i don't get...
    how come no website knows the names of the starter evos?
    it says right there in black an white... wow just noticed the joke

Mijimaru evo - ラコノスア (Rakonosua) From Rakko meaning sea otter

Tsutarja evo - ケナャーケ (Kenayake) from the english word snake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back