• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
Years
  • Let's hope this character is better then Dawn. Also whats that little thing beside her? It looks cute...i don't really like the grass snakes evolution...it looks like a duck. Also no Pokabu evolution? ;-; Oh well, i guess they save the best for last. ;)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lovin the grass starter more and more :D

the water starters evolution is far better than i thought :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually A 'Psychic/Fighting/Dark cycle' isn't a actual Circle of types of one strong against another, with the other way of one not very effective each other. This is the basc cycle of starters. This Cycle that you have in mind would break this rule since, Psychic is not very effective against dark, instead it isn't effective at all against dark
    *CoughcoughlookatthecaveofdragonfliesforfurtherinfoCoughCough*
    Eh, I was thinking of the circle of super effectiveness. It's more of a triangle than a circle, in some ways. Just a misused word, but I do know that Psychic attacks aren't effective against Dark, so I don't need "further info" on that.

Besides, I still like Gymnotide's idea of the starters having that type to add to their own shape of attack effectiveness.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Why does Ash look black in this photo? :\ I also like the (possible) starter evolutions, even though Mijumaru's evolution reminds me of Buizel. It looks kind of cool though, because it looks like it has an ammunition sash around it. I'm also wondering who that mystery guy with the Umbreon is. Maybe the guy who replaces Brock if Brock doesn't come back? That'd be a bit creepy, though... The new girl's hair is SUPER CRAZY and does seem similar to Zoroark's. It's still cool, though. Also, that little creature in between Jesee and Irus that's on the ground reminds me of Larvitar too much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    i cannot believe how many people like tsutaja's evo. it looks like a fan made evo and its really poorly drawn. it does not look like a pokemon at all. mijumaru's evo looks very good. but i guess thats just my opinion watevs

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    if these are definitely confirmed i'm happy with the bat thing (at least they're using real animals and not some coffin, plasma bear, or gothic witch thing) i also hope the dinosaur-like thing next to the new girl is good because it looks decent and like an actual pokemon. i still think i'm choosing tsutaja even though his evo looks just like a slightly larger version of him and mijumaru's evo is also an improvement

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Looks like Mijumaru pulled a Torchic on us. Went from pudgy and cute to something that could kick your ass.

Mijumaru's evo is most likely Water/Fighting.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Oh, it looks like OMG (hearing Loud heard gun shots O_O)

Anyways, the Mijumaru evolution looks more like Combusken than Torchic.

Tall and skinny, bowl shaped hips and wierd neck.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • Stop Dissing the Girl's Hair =)
    i like it
    xDD Hopefully her Crazy Hair Reflects on Her Attitude
    and HOPEFULLY she's not a Coordinator i hope she's a Gym Challenger! >=3
    that way Her and Ash can battle at the Championship
    and show just how Noobish Ash STILL is...

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]
    Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

This change looks a lot like:

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Hmm, Mijumaru looks like an ugly snowman that went through a blender (I know the fanart makes it look better, but the official art is ugly) and Rakonosua looks pretty cool. Although I still don't think it fits this description:

Went from pudgy and cute to something that could kick your ass.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hmm, Mijumaru looks like an ugly snowman that went through a blender (I know the fanart makes it look better, but the official art is ugly) and Rakonosua looks pretty cool. Although I still don't think it fits this description:

Both Torchic and Mijumaru went from being pudgy and cute to a fighting type pokemon. Eventually Mijumaru's evo will look almost as badass as Blaziken. Blaziken

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • i cannot believe how many people like tsutaja's evo. it looks like a fan made evo and its really poorly drawn. it does not look like a pokemon at all. mijumaru's evo looks very good. but i guess thats just my opinion watevs
    Well the low resolution might have made it look bad... I was talking to one of my friends that Majimaru might turn out like Blaziken and it seems like it's the process of doing so :P

Years
  • Oh man!!! Mijumaru's evo looks SICK! I'm hoping for a water fighting type because in r/s/e and d/p/pt we got fire starters that evolved into fire/fighting types. It's about time h20 gets some fighters.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Oh man!!! Mijumaru's evo looks SICK! I'm hoping for a water fighting type because in r/s/e and d/p/pt we got fire starters that evolved into fire/fighting types. It's about time h20 gets some fighters.

Hopefully it becomes better than Poliwrath...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back