• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I did some of this "not allowed things" before, I don't know that it's not allowed. Because I did not read the rules. What I did is, I tried to search for pokemon fan game that is including all 4 regions and I found this "Pokemon Blue Chrome" game and so I did not go through the home page so that's why I did not read the rules. but don't worry I read it now! :)

i_am_a_pokemon

AsparagusEdu
    Years
  • Hey luka... I saw in your videos that you only programmed the pokeballs of Gen I... Why not implement all the other pokeballs? for example, you only can buy dusk ball in sinnoh... and the apricorns! it would be cool...

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I suggest that apricorns are really good idea! But maybe you can change the game a bit, so like a gadget is needed to get it or like change the script for changing an apricorn into a pokeball, you can be the one that will make it! It will be just like cooking berries like in pokemon dppt.

Blaniel

Graphic designer/spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    that sounds too muck like HG/SS....Apricorns.....The exact same touch gameplay.....i suggest you add some stuff to the interface to make it more...... original. But i have to give you guys credit,touch game-play is pretty hard to script. For the most part, It looks great and when its done its definately one for my flashkart, good luck

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
  • Hey Gerronix Great idea with that, may Suggestion for appricorns is you have to have the gadget(like gerronix said) and you make it(cause your doing touch screen) where you have to peel the appricorn's so they could be turned int o apokeball (just suggestion)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Dude first off: I LOVE your style =) Those graphics are epic^^ I really LOVE the screenies on the first page. They're soo AHH :D Very very very nicely done. Nothing else to say.

Dual Screen: Wow...never thought someone would do this in RPGXP ever... The idea is incredible and if it is fully working, it's even better.

All the other stuff: One word: AMAZING

Good luck on this ;D I hope to see it progressing well.

Blaniel

Graphic designer/spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    everything in this game seems straight from hg/ss, the exact same touch interface, the exact same pokedex style, and while i appreciate that touch gamplay is hard to script, i think you should variate it a little. the game looks great tho, definately one for my flashkart when its out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    everything in this game seems straight from hg/ss, the exact same touch interface, the exact same pokedex style, and while i appreciate that touch gamplay is hard to script, i think you should variate it a little. the game looks great tho, definately one for my flashkart when its out.

No need to post the exact same thing multiple times... Also, you can't play RMXP games on a flashcart.

Jessop

Expirenced Game Mapper+Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2010
    hey luka i think it would really make your game unique if u included the orange islands to help keep the story running a bit and it opens up a heap of oppotunities and if its to much id be more than happy to design it

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • hey luka i think it would really make your game unique if u included the orange islands to help keep the story running a bit and it opens up a heap of oppotunities and if its to much id be more than happy to design it

I think that is a good idea. I think it should have a league similar to the one in the Anime (the orange island league)

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • Today,(as per EST) is one year from BC's first critique. Woohooooo!!! XD. Anyways, good luck with your game *DragoChamp* or Luka, and I hope for a splendid Beta and (Hopefully) a finished game this year!

And I cant believe that Luka himself missed the 1st Anniversary of Pokemon Blue Chrome himself 2 days ago. XD

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I think Luka is very busy with school, and because that he dont posting any info or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I think Luka started Blue Chrome in December. Don't worry, we "celebrated" at school lol :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    This looks really epic

Just one question : will there be "real" battle animations (not the same animations for every move) ?

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Luka added to game battle animation, look on his DeviantArt there is screen with animation of slash move.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • I think Luka started Blue Chrome in December. Don't worry, we "celebrated" at school lol :P

Well the thread's been there from 17th Jan 2009.

It's understandable, though, since holidays are over. Just keep it up, and don't give up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back