• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    This is an awesome project you have here! I have to say, I'm very, very interested! :)

I can't wait to see more updates and a possible demo in the near future ^.^

kingjay99

you cant get better then me
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    The game looks awesome!!!! cant wait for it to come out

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • I've just read about that Metroid Prime thing... yuck! Are you serious? Do you really like that game? What an interesting taste of games you have. I personally hate the Metroid Prime trilogy... they ruined the cool and awesome 2D Metroid saga. And the worst thing... it turned Metroid into a fps!!! that's a blasphemy!!!

Whatever, good luck with your game, Luka. That parallel world seems cool anyways.

Last edited:

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Why bring personal likes and dislikes into this its his game and his ideas. No one really cares if you dont like it. (personally i love the 2D metroids and the 3D metroids)

Fraot

Years
  • Duh!

Why bring personal likes and dislikes into this its his game and his ideas. No one really cares if you dont like it. (personally i love the 2D metroids and the 3D metroids)

I just wrote I dont like Metroid Prime. It's his game, I support him. I like that idea of two worlds.
    Also, you did bring "personal likes and dislikes" here as well... >.>

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    yes i may have but i didt try to put him down on HIS idea did I?

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • Okay guys, break it up. No need to argue here. Keep it cool. Anyways, the Dimension thing is an awesome idea.

Fraot

Years
  • I was not arguing. He was. Whatever, I don't know why but I feel this game would be 100 times more sexy awesome if it suddenly turned to be made on Flash, squeezing the whole juice of the game and the program's as well. RMXP is pretty limited...

But I really admire Luka's work, using features I never imagined someone could ever make using RPG Maker.

Atomic Reactor

@Zapdos786: It won't be made to play on either systems. This is being made with a stand alone program, which means you will only play it on the computer.

Years
  • I was not arguing. He was. Whatever, I don't know why but I feel this game would be 100 times more sexy awesome if it suddenly turned to be made on Flash, squeezing the whole juice of the game and the program's as well. RMXP is pretty limited...

But I really admire Luka's work, using features I never imagined someone could ever make using RPG Maker.

Actually, you'd be surprised at what you can do with RPG Maker XP. Along with the scripting system, the engine supports program extensions through the use of Windows API access. To be honest, I think using Flash would be more of a negative than a positive. Performance would suffer on older computers, where RPG Maker would run just fine. My old Dell L400 would love to say high to that. Plus, RPG Maker XP with the Pokémon Starter Kit facilitates development quite a bit by already having the core features done.

Anyway, can't wait to see more, Luka. Hope you come up with a name for the other dimension soon.

Last edited:

Fraot

Years
  • You may be right.

Actually, you'd be surprised at what you can do with RPG Maker XP. Along with the scripting system, the engine supports program extensions through the use of Windows API access. To be honest, I think using Flash would be more of a negative than a positive. Performance would suffer on older computers, where RPG Maker would run just fine. My old Dell L400 would love to say high to that. Plus, RPG Maker XP with the Pokémon Starter Kit facilitates development quite a bit by already having the core features done.

Anyway, can't wait to see more, Luka. Hope you come up with a name for the other dimension soon.

Yeah, I think you're right about the performance on older computers like mine.
    And I'm really looking forward to see more of this game.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • I don't know why I've never posted here before.

Your dual screen system is great, it mixes perfectly with the top and doesn't look out of place at all. The dark world is a cool idea, and it looks good too. I like how you've used different tiles for it.
    Good luck for the future on this :)

bluejays

Novice Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2012
    K well i was thinking how about you make the health system only for one of your sides of blue crome (like say only in explores or only in hereos) since some people dont like it or maybe make it so u can pick at the start of the game whether u want it or not and then u can never change that option for the rest of the game? If not its fine im looking forward to the health system so long as needs could be replenished with portable items or health doesn't cause u to travel far back to restore those health needs. Another good idea would be to have a portable potty item but you can use it a couple times and then you would have to empty it in town. This would cause people to think more quick in long areas. You can also include a lunch box but only have certain amount of food that can be fit inside b4 you have to refill it. Another good idea is that if u eat at town your character stay more full for a longer time. So that there are more uses for eating at town if the above were included. Anyways my thoughts are all over the place and I thank anyone who reads this =D.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I'm really wondering if this game is still alive because luke doesn't post anymore information. Maybe a suprise but I'm pretty sure that this game will not be completed. (I'm not being mean, I even want it to be finish but it looks like that it's dead, Ofcourse I want to play this game too.) No offense please!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back