• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
yes i did, I just gave up on it, hopefully you'll work out the kinks and I might give this another go at some point

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I think a quest system may be ideal for the special items like shiny charm, ect complete with a quest log to keep track of what you are doing. it'll add more to do.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
ok this game is unplayable for me, I cant avoid taking my mouse out of the game window for anything as I have a lot of other things to keep watch on so the issue of the game closing whenever I click outside the window is unacceptable. Please fix this ASAP.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
ok this game is unplayable for me, I cant avoid taking my mouse out of the game window for anything as I have a lot of other things to keep watch on so the issue of the game closing whenever I click outside the window is unacceptable. Please fix this ASAP.

That is strange, that never happens often with programs. Also, I tested it many times and nothing happens. It never closed or crashed. Did it give you any error messages or does it just close out without any? If it closes out without any errors, then I am really not sure how to fix it for you.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
no error messages of any kind, wich sucks major. Sorry I couldnt help.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
yeah good idea. If it happens again and it actually gives me a message then we'll see

Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
I'm curious why did you decide to not use a unique story. Wouldn't that make it less likely to get struck down by Nintendo or no? A different story would have been really cool imo.

DarrylBD99

Years
I'm curious why did you decide to not use a unique story. Wouldn't that make it less likely to get struck down by Nintendo or no? A different story would have been really cool imo.

Firstly, I wanted to make a remake of the original PBB as it is one of the most successful roblox games of all time. Secondly, nintendo didn't take it down due to the storyline. It was taken down due to copyright issues and they have micro-transaction with game passes and boosts for robux (Roblox's game currency that uses real money).

Edit:
Thirdly, the storyline is literally one of the reasons why Pokemon Brick Bronze became so successful in the very beginning and it can't really be replaced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
Yea I guess I understand, but not many people are playing brick bronze for it's story for the most part it's a basic Pokemon story. I just feel like I unique story would have been really cool but I understand you want to stay loyal to the original.

DarrylBD99

Years
Yea I guess I understand, but not many people are playing brick bronze for it's story for the most part it's a basic Pokemon story. I just feel like I unique story would have been really cool but I understand you want to stay loyal to the original.

I mean, I am planning to change some parts of the story and also adding a new adventure to another region and give it a proper ending to the game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 20, 2021
pokemon brick bronze is back but i doubt it will be there for a long time and it is complete the game name is project bronze

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021

Basic pokemon story? lol hell no bruh

you probably havent even came yet to first gym

you probably dont read the story texts , just from the start its already not basic ( like , parents kidnapped , is basic? ) , and from 4th gym its already a completlty unique story , with actual good evil team that knows what he is doing.

Last edited:

Samuel the best

Samuel555v
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
Aight i downloaded both the game and both the launcher since i thought the laucnher just opens the game , then i find out the game doesnt need the laucnher and the laucnher opening the game in a different way , so since i cant open the game for some reason also if i run it as adminsitor , i downloaded net . core and used the launcher , and when it downloaded the game this error happend:

Spoiler:

i do wonder why it downloads files inside System32 , also i noticed that in Users it says your name instead of mine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 23, 2021
I have an suggestion for the game: a trade stone. It is a stone that can evolve pokemon that normaly have to be traded for an evolution. this way peaple wont have to trade and lose their pokemon for an evolution. i tought of the idea that the pokemon has hold the item (like metal coal etc) and than use the stone for it

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
I have an suggestion for the game: a trade stone. It is a stone that can evolve pokemon that normaly have to be traded for an evolution. this way peaple wont have to trade and lose their pokemon for an evolution

Well... that was a very big coincidence... I already started in making the item...2020-09-15.png

However, I do have a question, would you want either:
a. Make trade items (e.g. Metal Coat and Dragon Scale) evolve Pokemon upon using it
b. Make all of the trade Pokemon's evolution dependent on that stone
c. Adding alternate evolution stones (e.g. Sinnoh and Unova Stones from Pokemon Go) together with it

Please vote in this google forms: https://forms.gle/gY8mbzJV9exYmpUZ9

Last edited:
Back