• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
... I am kinda out of ideas... I guess you will have to wait for the next update... for now, it will be listed as temporarely unavailable...

DarrylBD99

Years
Alright, I hope this update will help. (p.s. I have managed to update it to V0.0.9.5 with essentials V17.2, but be noted that the next update will be a soft reset as I am planning to update to Essentials V18. This is because I am planning to use this new version to hopefully fix most of the existing bugs. So technically, this version is pretty much a demo and your current save data may not be eligible for the next update)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
I went to the website for the discord server code but the website wouldn't load?

DarrylBD99

Years
He doesnt do anything in this month, i guess he is forgotten to update this game😰

Not exactly, I am just very busy that I don't really have much time to update. Not only that, there are so many features that I want to add to the game and resources that needs updating to support Essentials V18.1.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Im out, cuz nothing have progress in months. Cannot wait longer, let others test your game

DarrylBD99

Years
Im out, cuz nothing have progress in months. Cannot wait longer, let others test your game

I mean... have you checked out the updating changelogs on my website? Also, I put most of my updates on the discord server.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 27, 2021
I just came back to this after a while and when I tried to run the game it comes up with this error:

Script 'BitmapCache' line 394: RuntimeError occurred.
Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/intro1

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
I didn't got Evee how should I get it now if the trading doesnt work.

Back