• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
I saw the dialogue where he should give it but I had a full party and couldn't take it. Then when I got back with one space he just says that Evee brings him joy and he does not give it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
Another thing how does this game update? Should I download the new version or does it update of itself? But when I download a new version do I need to restart then.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
Another thing how does this game update? Should I download the new version or does it update of itself? But when I download a new version do I need to restart then.

Well firstly, you would have to download it again. I haven't made another working auto patcher. And secondly, for the beta release (the next update), your progress wont be transfered due to updating pokemon essentials version. But for updates after, yes the progress will be transfered due to being stored in your saved games folder, unless if there is another update that involves something like that.

DarrylBD99

Years
I saw the dialogue where he should give it but I had a full party and couldn't take it. Then when I got back with one space he just says that Evee brings him joy and he does not give it.

erm... that is not supposed to happen... did you check your pc?

Years
Hey, I'm new to this website. I amazed by this particular project that you held. I really interested in it and test it. Amazing! There is only one thing I want to ask, discord invitation is expired? C'mon... I really want to know the news... Pokemon Brick Bronze is my fav until the last one got taken out yesterday... :(

DarrylBD99

Years
Hey, I'm new to this website. I amazed by this particular project that you held. I really interested in it and test it. Amazing! There is only one thing I want to ask, discord invitation is expired? C'mon... I really want to know the news... Pokemon Brick Bronze is my fav until the last one got taken out yesterday... :(

Sorry for the inconvenience, the invite link should work now.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
You can just replace the game because all the saved data is stored in C:\Users\*Your User*\Saved Games. Also, thanks for the information for wonder trade as I don't fully understand it (and I will say this, I don't think the people in wonder trade are even real online players).

do i need to delete the old game file and download the new one?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
Well firstly, you would have to download it again. I haven't made another working auto patcher. And secondly, for the beta release (the next update), your progress wont be transfered due to updating pokemon essentials version. But for updates after, yes the progress will be transfered due to being stored in your saved games folder, unless if there is another update that involves something like that.

is there a way i can still have my old pokemon back, like by contacting cuz i have like 5 shinies and i don't want for them to just be gone

DarrylBD99

Years
is there a way i can still have my old pokemon back, like by contacting cuz i have like 5 shinies and i don't want for them to just be gone

Honestly, there isnt really a legit way to giving back your pokemon other than having online trading for your pokemon which will probably will not happen. I mean, I can make saves and grind my way to your current progress and add all of your pokemon with specific levels and moves, but I wont consider trying to do all of that cause
1. Having to speedrun and give pokemon very specific info in every save file is just very tedious work
2. The shiny rate in the alpha is 1/16 and would be change to 1/4096 and even having 5 shinies doesn't sound so rewarding if I were you. (Not to be rude here, but still, would you rather want a shiny that has a 1/4096 chance of appearing or 5 shinies that each has 1/16 chance of appearing? For me, I would say one shiny that has a 1/4096 chance of appearing cause it sounds more rewarding) and I will be honest, I didnt mean to make the shiny rate 1/16...

Last edited:

DarrylBD99

Years
A quick note to all: I have made the discord server password much easier to find on the website. You will just need to click on the discord section of the brickbronze.cf website.

DarrylBD99

Years
when will the next update come out? progress?

Is there a new update?

Ok... since I get this a lot... I might as well... we are currently finished updating to essentials v18.1, changing the Pokemon Summary UI, Pokemon Party UI, Pokedex UI, changes to some map layout, added the Lagoona Lake and UMV functionality. All it's left are the battle system which will temporarily be 2d battlers (and maybe some missing battle backs) until EBDX arrives, Route 7, the fossil reviver, and the fossilized egg functionality.

Back