• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Umbreon saw that the girls were not doing anything, so he ran through the walls, and back to anna's house. However, when he saw Jamie, he stopped, and made himself visible in front of Jamie.

OOC:Jamies name creeps me out!!!!XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Umbreon sighed, and went transparent again. He walked through the doors, and saw the reception center. He realized what jamie was going to do, so he jumped up on an unseen shelf like last time, and watched..

OOC: R_M, post in my Pokewar RP!! I dare ya!!XD

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Ah...if you will give me a chance, you post on here to fast! XD Everytime I get ready to post there you post here! So just slow down a bit! XD

IC: I coughed to get the guards attention but he didn't even look at me, he just kept typing on his computer. I got alittle mad and addressed him by his name, "Mr. Johnson, is that anyway to treat me!"

"I know that voice." He said turning to face me, he seemed to not recognize me, cause I never ever wore bandanas. I took off my bandana and shades and he gasped, "James, go right in, your mother and father are worried sick!"

"I bet they are." I groaned quietly to myself as I made my way up the huge front yard. Once I got to the front door I opened it without knocking, and immediately I had secret service all over me with guns in the air. "It's me, chill!" I said rolling my eyes. Then put their guns away, and one of the men grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me to my fathers' office. "Let go of me!" I demanded as I broke loss of his grip. "I can do it by myself, I don't need you helping me." I said walking into my fathers' office.

"SON!" He cryed and ran to give me a hug. Soon my mother and two little sisters were in the office, saying how much they missed me. After the reunion I got grounded to my bedroom for a week. I ran away for 3 months and only got grounded for a week, I thought that pretty easy as I made my way up to my room.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Don't reply to this post until you've posted a good post in my RP!!XD

IC: Umbreon sighed, and ran back to the house. He walked up to annas room, layed down where he was before, right next to anna, and fell asleep again..

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Did the good post there! XD

IC: When I reached my room, I was so relieved to finally be in a familiar setting. I put pokebelt away and called out Rhydon, Aggron, and Charizard. "My father said I could let you guys out for awhile, now go on!" I said happily. They then ran out of my doorway and found they're favorite spots in the house to rest.

I stretched and took a shower. After I was dryed I put on clean clothes and just laid on my bed to relax. I then drifted into a deep sleep since I didn't get any good sleep for 3 months.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Hmm...I wonder where jamie is..." I thought, and ran back to anna's house. I looked through the windows, but didn't see jamie. I looked all over the city, but still no jamie. I shrugged, and said, "He must've finally turned himself in...", and walked down Uher street..

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    OOC: Gomen!! I got hooked up playing PS2 again.

IC: Anna finally got up and realized it was really late, but she thought it was only right since she was really tired yesterday. She slowly got up and saw an Umbreon next to her. She grinned, realizing who it was. She patted his head then stretched her arms. She went down the stairs and was greeted by her dad.

"Hey, dad." she said cheerily, jumping on the couch afterwards.

"Hey, Anna." His father replied, sounding kind of sad.

She turned the T.V. and watched her favorite show, and was wondering why her father was sad.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I got up about an hour later and turned on my cd player and started playing country music.

Anna's father walked into the living room with the same sad expression, "Um...Jamie decided to turn himself over. He's already back at the White House." He said to her slowly.

OOC: I'm going to call it the White House, and it's in Pokemon City.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    Name:Colt Darkfire
    Pokemon: Suicune Charizard Blazakin
    Job: Unknown
    Description: a quiet young teenager basicly kinda of a loner
    Personality: nice but when pissed he is pissed

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Hey!! No ledgendarys allowed!!XD

IC: Umbreon stretched, and getting up, walked downstairs. He spotted anna, and wagged his tail, and smiled at her.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Skye said:
    OOC: Good grief, Bob V. Just let the kid alone. He doesn't have to do what you want him to.

IC: Skye walked back to her apartment to find Ami there. She smiled, and handed her a key.

"Here," she said, well aware of how Ami had gotten into the apartment. "I got a spare made at the hardware store. No more picking locks for you!"

She chuckled, and greeted Agile, who had decided to grace them all with her presence. She hopped onto Skye's shoulder, wanting to go out for a walk or something. Skye told her to be patient, and looked over at Ami.

"So did you check out that job you mentioned yesterday?" she asked, and spied the new pokeball on her belt. "Did you get a new Pokemon?"

" yes i did.some one gave me a charmander after letting me use it to warm up." i smile at you and notice that i left the picking wire in the door."thanks for the key. " i take it and put it in my pocket.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Paired up with me? Ami...we are both girls....but um...I guess you can put me as a "good/best friend" pair, and that would work! ^^

IC: "That's awesome," Skye said, flopping onto her recliner dramatically. Agile climbed onto her lap once more. She pet the Pikachu, her mind on something else. "When do you start working there? I bet they hired you right off!"

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    ooc: Man, I can't think of what to do. Should I make my character
    get a punishment for interacting with a human?

IC: "Hey Pikachu, what's wrong?" I felt a sort of dark energy from
    Pikachu and wondered what's happening.
    "Do you know where the other pokemon are?" I ask, crouching down
    to Pikachu's eye level.
    "Ow!" I see something pass by me and scratch my left arm. I realise
    that it was one of the pokemon from the other realm. Most likely a
    warning sign for what I've done. The blood coming out seemed endless
    and I seemed to be stuck in my immortal form. Pikachu came back to
    normal and stayed by my side.
    *Flashback*
    "Hey Pikachu! Quick attack!"
    Pikachu made a perfect attack on the opposition and we knew that
    we had won. However, a lightning bolt struck and I lay helplessly on
    the floor.
    *End Flashback*
    "What's that? Man, hope I'm not remembering my past..."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Umbreon panted, and walked to the couch, and sat down on it right away, and watched Anna and her father paitently, his odd Espeon Forked tail waving around.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Anna didn't know why but she didn't stop grinning, she wanted to, though.

"Dad, don't be sad. I'm sure his parents will be very happy to see him. I mean, I don't like someone following me around everyday, but if it does happen to me, I'll tell you...because I know you'll understand. He should tell his parents how he feels. I'm sure if he does, Jamie's parents will let him go out whenever he wants to." Anna was surprised, she didn't even knew what she was talking about.

"I know that honey, but-Never mind." He kissed Anna's cheek and went in his room, feeling slightly happier.

"What did I say?" she asked herself. She then saw Umbreon and picked him up, petting him afterwards.

"Hey, there Umbreon." she greeted still cheerily.

Last edited:

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    " um no i havent got it yet. i checked the pokemon parlour out at 5 am this morning and got locked out. but theres a poster on the window that says you meet his wife as well."

ooc: you know the episode where ash and friends find a pokemon parlour? that where brock gets his vulpix. its that place and his wife is the girl who gave him the vulpix.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I run across the streets with Pikachu. The blood
    seems to have stopped, but I was getting tired.
    I tripped on a rock and as I had no more strength
    left in me, I lied there with Pikachu by my side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back