• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Should I Still Make Pokemon Mind?

• Yes Kebbles, You Should!

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Nah Kebbles, I Don't Think So!

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Well...
    Remember the new Pokemon sprite always has to be the same size of smaller then the original sprite.
    So it's not that easy, but only 1 person said fusion not good, if it was anyone else but sebbe then i'd say do em, but he's a experienced spriter so he would no...
    I think I'll just make the starters oddish, bellsprout and budew?

You esay coult make them fit into... I think you can have a offset and place it at... But it's as a pokemon fan, I said no, Not as a spriter!
    Any way... Did i miss some thing or, What does spilkey means?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    You esay coult make them fit into... I think you can have a offset and place it at... But it's as a pokemon fan, I said no, Not as a spriter!
    Any way... Did i miss some thing or, What does spilkey means?

Yeah I dunno, im really not sure what I'll do...
    Spilkey? Where did you see that?
    Oh yeah hows the Prof. Coming along?

Years
    Hey, sorry to announce this, but all my ROM Hacking files were deleted by stupid Norton Antivirus, so I cannot continue on inserting the tiles. Sorry!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Oh, that's horrible. That's... not good. =(
    Sorry to hear that, Kebbles and Don Patch, but I guess you're in a bad situation.

If you'd like, I can change palettes and tiles for you if you want.

hibryd

Beginner (But learning!)
    Years
    Don't worry about Norton.

It's a piece of trash anyway.

Everything'll work out in the end, though.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Oh man that sucks bad, but im sorry to hear that don, does that mean you will have to start over with Harmony?

Anyway EsMaS said he'd change the palettes and put somes tiles in, so game shuld still be cool, but I guess the game is still on hold.

Last night I made a map of the first town using the stock tiles.
    Anyway here it is....

Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

When we get the new tiles and stuff it'll look like that just with the new stuff.

Anyway comments??

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Atleast EsMaS said he'd do it.
    I say that map looks quite stupendous!
    Very Superb indeed!
    Is the Prof. gonna call you back if you try to go in the grass?
    Anyways nice!
    BOL!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Atleast EsMaS said he'd do it.
    I say that map looks quite stupendous!
    Very Superb indeed!
    Is the Prof. gonna call you back if you try to go in the grass?
    Anyways nice!
    BOL!

Nah he stand just above that rock so you can't get into that little feild and when you talk to him he takes you in the lab and gives you your pokemon and blah blah...
    And intill you get a pokemon the north way out of town is blocked off, and the south way out is to some lake with a cave where you find jirachi/celebi, but that path is blocked off intill you beat the Elite Four.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    So you pretty much scrapped the other game?
    Like the Legendary Locations and all.

Nope its still the exact same, remember I said you get jirachi in clover green at a lake, well thats the lake, and in purple mind you will find celebi down there.

In clover green Celebi is still on the tropical island.

Nothings changed so dont worry lol.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

Nope its still the exact same, remember I said you get jirachi in clover green at a lake, well thats the lake, and in purple mind you will find celebi down there.

In clover green Celebi is still on the tropical island.

Nothings changed so dont worry lol.

Oh ok I see now!
    Where will you catch Jirachi in Purple Mind?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back