• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community Diminishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    People are leaving PC again.Like before people join then leave.
    Such as:

-Itsy

Please help keep Pokemon Community alive.

I jsut received word by Itsy herself on MSN she is leaving PC.

You all might remember mods leaving from the old PC example:

-Zeke31
    -Mario
    -TheRealOne
    -Marill

The community is diminishing.Please help it grow!

--------------

Of course people like me and itsy are leaving PC because the same reason Ash left the Old PC.
    Teens jsut donot have time anymore for forums.So that is why im leaving too.I have school and my life,And so i must leave.goodbye.But please keep the community alive.

Goodbye PC,

~Jess

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Shelz4U said:
    People are leaving PC again.Like before people join then leave.
    Such as:

-Itsy

Please help keep Pokemon Community alive.

I jsut received word by Itsy herself on MSN she is leaving PC.

You all might remember mods leaving from the old PC example:

-Zeke31
    -Mario
    -TheRealOne
    -Marill

The community is diminishing.Please help it grow!

--------------

Of course people like me and itsy are leaving PC because the same reason Ash left the Old PC.
    Teens jsut donot have time anymore for forums.So that is why im leaving too.I have school and my life,And so i must leave.goodbye.But please keep the community alive.

Goodbye PC,

~Jess
    You know what, I agreed with that a couple of month ago but not now. :P

We got members like Fire Master, Kayleigh, Miyu-chan, and old members like Kairi, frostweaver becoming ever active. :P

Edit: Ops, didn't see you were leaving, goodbye. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    PC is becoming less and less popular , its the same members , out of the 400 ( maybe 390-400 ) only 50 or so are really active .

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    PC is becoming less and less popular , its the same members , out of the 400 ( maybe 390-400 ) only 50 or so are really active .
    You joined late August, it was much more horrible before that time. Like Shelz4u said, people have school to deal with now.

:P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    This place used to be so much fun! , now its just ... regular board , i can see its going to be one of the abandoned boards if we dont get more members.

22sa

Years
    Well we'll miss you guys if you'll leave, whether you're leaving temporarily or forever.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    What?! But I just joined and met y'all... :( It's like I've got some sort of curse on me that makes people go away... *snaps her fingers* I knew I shouldn't have watched The Last Unicorn last night... *sighs* Anyways, can't either of you atleast come on sometimes? School couldn't possibly interfere too much. :/ And I've been seriously thinking of advertising this site a lot, since it's so neat, but I was afraid too many spammers would come on and ruin it... T-T But if it'd make everything more active and fun, I'll do it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I think i should stay , I love the last unicorn !!! i love the witch she got eaten by the bird lol . but PC is horribly inactive , even the Daily chit chat is dead , and thats a hot topic.

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    What?! But I just joined and met y'all... :( It's like I've got some sort of curse on me that makes people go away... *snaps her fingers* I knew I shouldn't have watched The Last Unicorn last night... *sighs* Anyways, can't either of you atleast come on sometimes? School couldn't possibly interfere too much. :/ And I've been seriously thinking of advertising this site a lot, since it's so neat, but I was afraid too many spammers would come on and ruin it... T-T But if it'd make everything more active and fun, I'll do it.
    It's not just school, it's life, real life. There's a whole world out there...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Right what he said , theres just to many things to do in real life , but PC is still one of my main priorities

I tried advertsing this site too , it cant be as bad as my board it only has like no members , my poor board lol

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    As you can see I hardly ever post anymore (did I ever really :laugh: ). I usually just browse while doing homework.
    Yah but you post enough for a lot of people to know you already.

Dizzy, not everyone has time for PC everytime you demand it, but why leave because of that? Just do something else...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, but I come on here a lot and my life's still great. :( But saying that you're leaving forever seems too.. odd. You could still come on here on weekdays and stuff, or just for a visit. It's not like the world has to revolve around PC. -.-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back