• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community Diminishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    i wasnt leaving because of that , i might not even leave , lol ........... but things are boring , but i stil love PC , how PC will always have more members than other boards and my board ......

Years
    22sa said:
    Yah but you post enough for a lot of people to know you already.

Dizzy, not everyone has time for PC everytime you demand it, but why leave because of that? Just do something else...
    Yeah but 1/3 of my 300 posts were from the first days of the new pc.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    Ever since I joined PC my marks have went down :disappoin ...my parents even told me that if I fail they'll send me to a public school.
    Ohhhhhh I see. I admit it's not the smartest thing to let PC affect your real life negatively. Skip PC for a day or two, or more if you need to latiosspud, we won't blame ya. :) :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    I think i should stay , I love the last unicorn !!! i love the witch she got eaten by the bird lol . but PC is horribly inactive , even the Daily chit chat is dead , and thats a hot topic.
    You.. watched that too? LOL! I thought I was the only one who has. >_>; It's a cute movie, since I love horses. *ahem* Anyways, back to the main topic...

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Yeah, but I come on here a lot and my life's still great. :( But saying that you're leaving forever seems too.. odd. You could still come on here on weekdays and stuff, or just for a visit. It's not like the world has to revolve around PC. -.-;
    My life didn't get any worse joining PC either, even though I've done so much on PC.

I know there are hard times on forums, you usually can't do anything about that. It's pretty hard right now ever since frostweaver left. ~_^;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I just never thought that it was going on a downslide. :/ I like it when there aren't too many members, where it gets to the point that you can hardly keep up with any posts. Everything here seems fine to me...

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I just never thought that it was going on a downslide. :/ I like it when there aren't too many members, where it gets to the point that you can hardly keep up with any posts. Everything here seems fine to me...
    lol, yah I don't have to keep up with so much when it's slow. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yup... I just don't understand how somebody who's been a member for so long can just leave all of a sudden. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. You don't exactly have to make 1,000 posts a day. Even one would be fine as long as it's a quality post, and informs us of how your schedule will be. ^_^ (Instead of just posting 'I'M LEAVING!' you could be nicer and atleast say that it's a possibility that you could return one day...)

22sa

Years
    Dizzy: Heck yes, but you should decide how long you stay on PC according to your own needs.
    Kayleigh said:
    Yup... I just don't understand how somebody who's been a member for so long can just leave all of a sudden. :(
    Sometimes they need to move on and don't want to talk to anybody they've met at forum.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hmmm Maybe I should leave PC , Not because of the People or its Activiness , but because i have lots on my mind , Altough i love Pc , i have my own board to keep up with , even though theres no members on my pokemon on. I have friends , and even though i make Pc my main Priority , i should just leave ,

Remember : So hated...

But i wont leave , ill keep my board and Pc my main Priority!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Well, posting interesting topics would be better also.. We need to attract people. People are leaving because it's too boring or too much things to do in life..

It should be a easy going place...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Ok heres where the Movie pay it forword comes in

I say we give the link to 3 people each who appriciates pokemon then those people give it to three more people .. and so on

Do we need an Immediate Senate Meeting?

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    Most of the people here is having bad time management skills. Do your work first and after that, use your free time to go on PC..

No sweat... okay?
    lol:P

That's a good idea Haruka. :P

x_x;;;

Years
    Haruka said:
    Most of the people here is having bad time management skills. Do your work first and after that, use your free time to go on PC..

No sweat... okay?
    Well you know, there's lots of other better things to do like talk to your friends, etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah! I'll start a chain letter! ^_^ Heh heh heh, my poor friends will all be getting it too...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back