• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Cosmic Version

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    ok this is a rough front sprite. Does he look proportioned ok? this isnt going to be final. The thing is, for DP style sprites, the people are bigger, so it will look a little funky. I can try to size it too. This one wasnt exactly DP style, but it was just a rough one. i did it free hand on paint in like 10 mins.

View attachment 40650

give me some feedback and ill alter tomorrow.

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Tomorrow im gonna paint-hand them, but compared to a D/P Sprite sheet next to it to get the style, then ill load them into photoshop and finish them up. That one was a shot at coloring really.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
  • Thats pretty good for a rough, except his arms are a tiny bit too high. I'll look forward to the final.

Last edited:

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Yeah. I will work on it now and get it up. IDK if i will have time for all angles, but probably. I will also try out the second sprite.

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    View attachment 40670

This is a lot better. Again I did this freehand. I will try to finish this guys sprite sheet by tomorrow at around 7:00 PM Eastern Time. I hope you like it. Click on it to get a better view. I hate that I cant upload 24 bitmap. It looks the best in it. I think its pretty good. So once I finish this sheet i'll start the guy with the red cross. Hope you like them!

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
  • Well, while I'm waiting for these sprites to be made, I'm in the process of creating a map for the Kyoto region, and the Pokemon World Map according to Cosmic Version. I'll post it once I'm through.

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
  • Alright, so heres the Mainland of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, combined with Sinnoh. Kyoto will be connected to Sinnoh on the left side where the color pallete is. Johhny is currently working on that. While I just finished this.

Only Johnny, drevilm, and JDJ have permission to use this Map/Pallete. DO NOT STEAL!

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    hey sorry ive been taking so long.. Im about 1/2 way through the sprite sheet. DP Sprites take a lot longer than GBA Sprites, as Im finding out. I'll let you know when Im finished, depending on my schedule. I predict I will be done by about may 15...agian Im sorry if im making you wait.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
  • I love this plot. It's awesome. And JJD, your OW is just amazing. It's so good I can hardly describe.

@drevilm
    Deoxys -

Lucario -

Riolu -

Aren't these just MD sprites?

Satoshi-Ash

Master Chris
    Years
  • I can't wait for this hack to be released, anyway good luck on Pokémon Cosmic Version
    Satoshi-Ash! :)

Thank you.

I love this plot. It's awesome. And JJD, your OW is just amazing. It's so good I can hardly describe.

@drevilm
    Deoxys -

Lucario -

Riolu -

Aren't these just MD sprites?

Unfortunately that's what I also realized.

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    hey Satoshi. I won't be able to be on the comp for a few more days. I compressed the disk between the first vertebrae on my neck and the last on by back doing some stupid stuff in my town park, so I go to Surgery this weekend. i will be back on 19th to finish the first sprite sheet. Sorry again.

Back