• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cries

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Have you ever heard anything like the cry of a Pokemon in real life?

I tend to hear a lot of cries in the background when I'm just sitting at home........ The most common one is that of a Treecko....... I dunno where it comes from though xD

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    My neighbor has an annoying freakin bird that sounds like a Chatot and I hate it.

I hear Kricketunes outside my window.
    I wish I did at least :(

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    During the spring and summer in the morning, I hear this bird thing all the time, not sure if it's actually an owl, but it sounds like Hoothoot. I'm sure if I had a soundclip a lot of people would recognize what I'm talking about.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Kricketune's got such a long and loud cry. If I'd heard anything like that in real life, I'd be pretty freaked out. :P Anyway, birds come near our kitchen window during summer, and the way they their noise sound pretty similar to Starly. Don't have anything else aside from that, haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    My next doors dog sounds like Furfrou and my ex girlfriend's cat sounded like mew.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I swear my boyfriend sounds like Slakoth when he sleeps xD

Back