• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:cool looks like we know the plan so luts hurry i'm as anxious as when i went on a plane for the 1st time

Jake and Sarina starded a talk about there pokemon Sarina Told Jake that that she had an umbreon and a pachirasu and Jake told her he had an Infernape and Leafeon. Arecus came and said a boy with celebii will be the next to come and he is on his way here to Eterna City as we speak (arceus thinking:i sense you are in love with sarina i wish you luck with while im gone ) Good by i will be back when the boy is here! Jake said he needed some food and went to the pokemon center and left Sarina alone Sarina sighed and layed down on the ground she thought "Huh might aswell get some sleep!"

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance and Momo walked along the road. They were a bit silent throughout the journey. As shy as a guy can be, Romance hated silence. so he nudged her a few times with his shoulder bumping into her shoulder along the walk. She still didn't reply, but gave a slight nudge back. Absol stepped in between without a sound. They weren't looking at each other so when Romance came to bump a little harder, Absol slammed him into the bushes, and gave momo a slight nudge on the arm. She smiled, but continued to walk without looking to her side. She was lost, gazing out into the beautiful environment of the new region she has never been in before. About a few feet back, Romance came out of the bushes. and spit a Pineco that was in his mouth.

"That Absol, doesn't trust me one bit to get close to her"

He came out, brushed himself off, and let out metagross. Metagross used magnet rise and levitated. Romance glided on his Metagross to catch up, and offered Momo a ride. As she got on, Romance gave Absol a sinister smile, but he climbed on anyway. He wished Evan and others would zoom over here.

Years
    Evan is using his Growlithe's Odor Sleuth to follow us. He just be in Eterna City by nightfall if we keep moving at this pace, Shadow said to Momo and Romance.

"Thanks Shadow. And why'd you push Romance into the bushes?"

I just don't trust a guy like him to be near you. Okay?

"I can understand you don't trust him since you're just trying to protect me, but please don't try and hurt him," Momo requested.

Augh, okay. I won't hurt him anymore unless he tries to hurt you.

"Thank you Shadow." They glided on Romance's Metagross until they reached Floaroma Town to take a rest.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Sarina woke up Jake was still gone and she was in paitent waiting she called for Ho-Oh and it said "The person is in floweroma town i know what you want i shall go and retrieve and fly them here you wait Sarina I shall be back" Ho-oh flew off into the hirizon and Jake came back and said "Um Sarina the reason i was gone so long i've been thinking and will you be my girlfriend? Sarina was shocked um Jake um i geuss so I was kinda thinking the same thing so ok! said Sarina

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan moped silently, still walking slowly with Axel and Aaron as Axel trotted happily ahead sniffing the air. Evan tossed his arms behind his head and walked casually, looking into the trees.

"Traveling by myself isn't bad i guess...i should be used to it anyways... and besides i've got Aaron and Axel keeping me company.. bleh where ARE we?!"

Evan kicked the dirt in frustration at being left alone

"Hold up Axel, lets take a rest... they apparently wont care if we're missin a while longer"

the three of them walk to the side of the road and lean against a tree. Evan pulls his headphones over his ears and drifts off to sleep as Aaron and Axel snuggle against him

Years
    "Well, we're in Floaroma, and your Metagross is looking pretty tired. You should give it a rest," Momo suggested. Without hesitation, Romance returned the exhausted Metagross to its Pokeball.

I'll try to find some healing herbs from the nearby area, Shadow offered.

"Thanks Shadow. We'll need all the help we can get."

Shadow jumped into Floaroma Meadow, leaving Momo and Romance behind.

"I'm going to help Shadow. Do you think you can help get some supplies from Nurse Joy for our journey?" Momo requested of Romance.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Sarina was getting through the suden shock of having a bor friend she thought where could
    Ho-Oh be?"Um honey could you show me your pokemon?" Sarina let out her pokemon and said "This is pachirasu and umbreon". "Cool there as beautiful as there trainer!" Jake smiled and asked want some food.Sarina replied "Okay sure i geuss"

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance agreed to gather supplies from Nurse Joy and pay a visit to the Pokemart on the way back. This was a great place, Floaroma Town. This place was the second most beautiful place he'd ever seen. There were flowers everywhere, and whichever way he turned, he could smell them.
    After recieving supplies, and getting some pokeballs and medicine, he stopped by the flower shop and bought nearly a thousand roses with the last of the money he had left. When Romance met with Momo again, he was lovestruck, the wild scent and everything. Maybe it wasn't the scent, but the thousand roses he held in his hands were driving him even more insane.

"Momo, I know we just met, and we had our differences, but... yeah, I want you to have these."

He Gave her the roses, all tied together to look like one giant red Rose.

Years
    "Really? You want me to have these? They're beautiful Romance," Momo thanked him.

Hmm. Shadow started to stare into nothingness and wonder.

"Oh. I forgot. I wanted you to have something too," Momo said while pulling out a few blue roses and other rare flowers from behind her, tied together also to form the shape of a heart, but in the colors of a rainbow. She handed the flowers to Romance. "I hope you like them. I also tied in a few healing herbs for your Pokemon."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan opened his eyes... it was beginning to grow dark out. He leaned over and nudged Axel and Aaron awake.

"come on guys... we needa get going." he said to them

Evan stood up and took his headphones off. Aaron and Axel stood up behind him to follow him back to the trail. Evan looked up to the sky again

"jeeze they could be there by now... i guess i slept longer than i thought..."

Evan takes a step forward and trips over something. Aaron and Axel following close behind run into him and cause him to face plant hard in the dirt

"what was that?" Evan said to himself. he looked back at his feet to see he unearthed something in the ground. Evan digs at the ground to pull up a red rock. he thought back to his research from the night before.

"no way.... a...fire stone?" Evan looked to Axel who seemed to be mesmorized by the rock's glow. "Well Axel? waddya say? you wanna become an Arcanine?"

"Grow!! Grow!" Axel barked excitedly.

"excellent... lets do it" Evan replied. he held the stone to Axel's back and Axel began to glow and grow taller. "No way Axel! you're taller than me now! we can make it to Eterna in no time! that sign back there said Eterna was this way...so i guess we just go straight north to get there..."

Axel kneeled to let Evan on. Evan returned Aaron to his pokeball then Axel took off like lightning sprinting down the path. Evan came up on a field of flowers and a small village and sprinted through the middle of town.

"Was that Romance and Momo?" Evan asked Axel. "Oh well, they'll catch up" Evan chuckled to himself at the irony and blasted through Floaroma towards Eterna

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Sarina was stumped, she thought "What is taking it so LONG!".Jake said "Sarina is somthng bothering you?"."Um,yeah i told Ho-Oh to get the people who are coming" said Sarina. "Oh i wonder hey um my mom has a staravia I could ask her for it so we could go get them! "Thats a good idea!" Minutes later. "Thanks mom okay love you too bye" Okay lets get going! An hour later) Okay we are here!!

Years
    A large gust of wind blew by Floaroma Town.

"That was an Arcanine. Axel must have evolved if Evan was riding on it. Let's get moving Shadow. Romance. Are you coming?" A Treecko came up to Momo, Romance and Shadow just before they took off and started jumping around.

"Are you saying you want to come with us?" Momo asked, hoping it would say yes.

"Treecko!" The Pokemon yelled joyfully.

"Okay. Climb on," Momo said to the dancing Treecko. The Pokemon jumped up and on Romance's shoulder.

"Okay, Shadow, let's get going to Eterna City."

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance slowly took the flowers from Momo's small hands, and put them in his jacket, they had an aura of warmth and joy, as no other feeling had ever given him before. They walked back on the road. Eterna was just ahead of this city.

Suddenly a treeko joined them. Momo welcomed it without his consent, and it climbed on his shoulder. He was just about to tell his feelings. This time, Momo's Absol could NOT detect Romance's true feelings yet. They had to be kept secret for a better time. Romance was not used to having a pokemon on his shoulder. He felt like a pirate. He just hoped it wouldn't poop on his favorite jacket.

"That was an Arcanine. Axel must have evolved if Evan was riding on it. Let's get moving Shadow. Romance. Are you coming?" Momo was already running ahead.
    Romance looked at the treeko, clawed into his shoulder. "Treecko!" it yelled in joy.

"For the first time in my life, I'm serious to a girl and it gets ruined..."

He sighed and ran after Momo.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Jake found a girl nearby "Um are you Momoshiro i need to find her and i was wodering if you knew were she was?" Jake saw that she saw something pass by. Sarina came up and told Jake "Um i think somthings going on with your staravia!" "What!" Jake quickly turned arouned and saw that staravia is now a staraptor! "Cool thats awsome!" Hey sarina get some roses food i'm getting hungry. "But Jake we ate an hour ago!"

Last edited:
    Years
    Without responding, Momo had gone ahead riding on Shadow. She didn't seem to care.

"Okay Shadow. Let's take a quick break and wait for Romance in Eterna Forest."

Alright.

Suddenly, a Buneary jumped up to Momo and hopped on Shadow's back as if it wanted a ride.

"Buneary, hmm? Would you like to come with us?"

"Bun! Buneary!" The Pokemon bounced joyfully on Shadow and the ground. The Buneary jumped on Momo's head and sat down. Momo got back on Shadow to find a safe place to rest.

"Okay Shadow. I think here is good." Shadow and Momo stopped right in front of the exit of Eterna Forest to wait for Romance. "Buneary, would you like to stay with us?"

"Buneary! Buneary Bun-Buneary!"

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Jake ran after her and saw a Beutifly after jumping over a log jake threw a Great ball and asked again "Are you Momoshiro?. "Jake wait up,you know I'm slower than you!" Fine but here take my spare running shoes !" Hey the Beautifly was caught and so are you Momoshiro?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan arrived in Eterna city in almost record time. Axel slowed to a stop and let Evan off.

"wow Axel... that was great! you went from fastest Growlithe in the world to fastest Arcanine in the world!"

"Arf!"

Evan and Axel walked back to the entrance of Eterna and sat near the edge of the forest, awaiting Romance and Momo. Evan let Aaron out of his pokeball and looked him in the eye.

"Aaron... i read about a new attack and i think you should learn it... its called Earthquake..."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance ran with the treecko digging it's claws into his forehead.

"OWWWWW!!!" he yelled. The Treecko was trying to hold on while he ran.

Romance Finally caught up, and Momo waited at the entrance to Eterna as if she waited forever. A little Buneary was sitting on Absol, which confused Romance, however, he knew Momo would want it to tag along. Also, there was a strange little kid standing a fair distance asking her questions. She stood still like a statue. And inside the city, he saw Evan riding on an Arcanine. It was big, visually powerful already. He was amazed, and Evan would definitely be an avid trainer, despite almost no experience battling.
    The pokeball on Romance's thigh with Metagross inside was glowing. Then it stopped.
    "Hmm, wonder what that was about.."

He let out metagross, and the charm on it's body was glowing. It was now able to use psychokinetic attacks! Previously, it could only attack physically, but the charm had made it more powerful. A purple glow eminated from Metagross' tough body. Now Romance felt sure he was ready for anything.

Years
    "Well, we're here. Let's take a break for the night and train tomorrow. Maybe we'll meet the other trainers then," Momo suggested.

Agreed. We need the rest and it's almost midnight.

"Buneary."

"Buneary. You want to rest too?"

"Buneary!" The Pokemon perked up and started jumping around until it fell off Shadow, which then it started to sleep.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Jake saw a guy and got his greatball and went over too him and said "Are you heading toards Eterna beacause of a strange feeling? Because i am looking for a girl nmed Momoshiro because between you and me i know she has a mentor pokemon called Celebi so do you know her?"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back