• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    After getting checked in with Nurse Joy and healing their Pokemon, the group went to their rooms for the night.

"Shadow?"

Yes?

"What are you thinking about? You're staring into the sky like you're waiting for the sun. Is something wrong?"

"Buneary. Bun."

"Okay Buneary. You can take the top bunk tonight. So Shadow?

It's nothing.

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:sorry i looked it up and saw your name and accedentally scrolled to far down i'll edit it i was also watching tv at the time and whats a pc family

Jake told Sarina to get on staraptor bring him here and take us to Eterna city. When they got back to Eterna city
    Jake said "Lets turn in, theres a hotel over there come on."Okay oh yeah i got the food." Lets turn in i have got a
    stomach ache". Okay fine lets go to bed, and can i borrow some money i dropped some runnig earlier when we were
    running?". "Okay here is 200 pokedollars. "Thank you!"

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance wanted to talk to Momo, but Nurse Joy wouldn't allow him to. She wouldn't let him share a room with her either.

"You can speak to her in the morning, young man." Nurse Joy commanded. Romance went to his room. It was quiet. And every night, Romance thought of what would happen when they finally go into that inn in Canalave. He slowly doze off, and had yet another dream...

The war continued. It's been fought for centuries now and the Legends were being defeated. The Evil Legends had so much power, and elemental superiority over them. Then, as sick as it already was to look at, there came their leader. Darkrai, the twisted figure of darkness. The only one Pokemon who would dare bring mis-hap to such a peaceful Pokemon World. He was locked away for a reason. And now he has reason for revenge. Romance saw the Togekiss, burning, and raining from the sky, thousands of them, bombarded with the Dark Pulse attack. Then, something came out of the shadows on the ground. It was Absol. Romance thought it had come to protect him, but the Absol did not reply back. It used Psycho Cut on Romance, and his body began to dismember, discintigrate, into nothingness. Lying on the floor, he look at the Absol. It walked away, back into the darkness. Romance, only a few particles left, closed his eyes...

He woke up, back in bed at the Pokemon Center.

"Damnit, another nightmare... How am I supposed to get a good night's rest like this?"

Romance lied in bed, thinking, and staring at the wall across the room, until the next morning came...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Night crept up on Eterna city, the buildings began to light up and streetlights shined brightly. Momo and Romance walked passed with some kid following them, but no one seemed to notice Evan sitting there. He shrugged it off and retreated to the outskirts of town. Sleeping inside doesn't really suit his fancy anyway. Evan found a large tree near the edge of the forest and curled up between Axel and Aaron.

"sleeping under the stars is the way we like it anyway, right guys?" Evan said to Axel and Aaron, half trying to convince himself too. "its been quite a few days... since we left the island... our first battle...having to save the world.. Axel evolving... i wonder what tomorrow will hold?"

Evan stared into the clear night sky and deeply sighed to himself. he could hear the soft snores of his pokemon already. he leaned back and closed his eyes and embraced the brisk night air and cool grass underneath. he soon drifted off to sleep against Arcanine's soft fur

Years
    The next morning soon came with restlessness.

"Well Shadow. We might as well go see the others and start training."

Agreed. I'll get Evan. You go ahead and wake Romance.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes." Momo and Shadow walked out of their room and seperated to wake the other two. "Nurse Joy? Is it okay if I go wake Romance? We're supposed to start training today."

"Yes, go ahead."

"Thank you."

Evan, Aaron, Axel. Wake up. It's morning.

"Romance. Get up. We need to start training and I'd like to talk to you before we start."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance stared out the window the entire early dawn. He saw from when the sky was a dark blue, swayed into an orange, and the bright sky that appeared every morning"me? I wasn't sleeping. I didn't get much rest. But that's fine, I can go a while without sleep."

Momo looked content, like she got a good night's sleep. Maybe a good thing he didn't disturb her.

Years
    "It's nice to see you're awake Romance. I need to talk to you." The two walked out of the Pokemon Center and sat on a bench. Buneary jumped up and on Momo's shoulder excited that it got such a good rest.

"I believe you wanted to say something to me in Floaroma Town before we left."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance had lost that dreamy feeling he had in Floaroma town, but his feelings for
    Momo had not changed. It was just harder to tell her without the lovely scents around to raise his emotional awareness.

"Um... yeah... I did... but... it wasn't that important. (What? Why am I lying to her? I
    love her! I can't deny it! I have to tell her, have to!!) Well you see, ever since we met... I had a special feeling towards you."

Momo began to concentrate more on what he said, which made it harder to speak.
    Whenever he looked into her eyes, he had to quickly look away again.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Jake woke up Sarina and they went outside "Jake what time is it?". "Um,ten after ten.Why?
    "um, cause we have to find the girl with the Celibi." Sarina started looking.
    "Ok,fine come on out infernape help us find Momoshiro! {jake lets out infernape}
    "Pachirasu,Umbreon Stage! Help us find Momoshiro!

Years
    "Romance? Is something wrong?" Momo didn't get a response from the nervous boy.

Let's wait for him outside. He can tell you when he comes out.

"Okay Shadow. Come on Buneary!"

"Bun-Buneary!" The Buneary hopped to Momo and jumped on her shoulder. The three went outside to wait for Romance. As they walked out they saw a boy and girl with their Pokemon walking around, apparently looking for something. She decided to ignore them since she was preoccupied.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance hated himself at the moment. For the first time in his life, he was making a decision that took so much thought. While he struggled to pull the words out of his mouth, Momo got impatient and left. It was at this moment that Romance tought Momo would never have the same feelings for him.
    He followed them outside, and reminded them that they came there to train. He looked around and saw a giant statue of a dragon in the middle of the city. It looked like one from his dreams.

Years
    "Yeah, but, I wanted to talk to you about something before we started."

Just tell the girl what you were going to say so we can start looking for the others and start training.

"Shadow!"

"Bun-Bun-Buneary! Buneary!" Buneary started to look at the Treecko on Romance's shoulder until it looked back. After the Treecko stopped to look at Buneary the shy Pokemon jumped away, hiding its face and soon got stuck in a bush.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance took a deep breath...
    Shadow, I need you away, Metagross will block your telepathic mind-reading, so no snooping! This is personal!"

Shadow walked just a distance away, allowing for them to whisper.

"Alright. Want to know what it is? Want to know how I feel about you? I ... love you. Yeah, I said it. I do. And you'll probably avoid me for the rest of our time together, and maybe, you even knew about it. But I just had to tell you. I'm not just saying this. You're different from all the other girls I met. I just feel so much at best when I'm around you, I'm crazy, but that's just me."

Romance fell silent, waiting for the biggest disapointment of his life.

Years
    "Whew. I was thinking you wouldn't have felt the same way about me as I did you," Momo replied, very relieved. "I... I love you too. I just... I didn't want to tell you how I felt until I knew how you felt about me."

"Buneary." Buneary bounced up to Treecko nervously. "Buneary. Buneary Bun-Buneary."

"Looks like Buneary feels that way about Treecko. The best thing to do now is to start looking for the other people that'll help us."

OOC: See you then Evan. Hope your RP goes better than most others.

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:Srry it was to boring the training was about to start so come on guys lets like have someone go ask if their any of us and get this trainig started!

Jake was walking around curiously looking for the girl he thought was Momoshiro "Hmm i wonder were she could be?" Sarina was walking aimlesly and ran into Jake "Any luck finding them Jake? Jake sighed "Nope don't have a clue" Jake got out a pokeball and let out his beautifly "Beautifly scann the city in the air!" Jake through the pokeball in the air and told Sarina to keep searching! And i'll go ask a friend of mine to help.

Years
    We need your help Momo!

"Celebi? What's wrong?"

We're on our last line of defense. Don't worry about anyone else. Just bring Romance and your Pokemon to the nearest Pokemon Center and Deoxys will take you to our world. We need you.

"Okay. I'll tell him. What will happen when we get there?"

The remaining powers of the legendary Pokemon that are still alive will be transferred to the strength of Shadow and Metagross. The remaining power of th fallen legendary Pokemon will be transferred to Buneary and Treecko, forcing them to their final stages upon entering and enhancing their strength.

"Okay. I understand. I'll tell Romance to pull out his Pokemon. Romance. Did you hear Celebi? We need to go to the Pokemon Center now. Pull out Metagross and leave Treecko on your shoulder."

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:guys i have an idea so we have time to train use celebii to turn back time i will edit in the morning

Years
    OOC: I don't think Celebi turning back time will help, besides, with the battles we did earlier in the RP, we should be ready. Especially since the legendaries' powers will be transferred to our Pokemon and we know how to use our Pokemon.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    "Yes, Momo, Celebi spoke to me also this time. Only because it must be that much of an urgent matter. Let's go to the pokemon center and wait there, I'm ready, are you?"

"Ready." Momo replied.

They ran to the Eterna Pokemon Center. Deoxys flew overhead and created a portal in the direction of where canalave was. He swoop down and wrapped his tentacles around Romance and Momo and zoomed into the portal.

They arrived in Canalave. It was early morning, and everyone was asleep.

"I cannot touch to door to this inn, it is screaming with dark powers, which are critically harmful to me." explained Deoxys. "You have to open the door, trainers."

Romance went ahead and grabbed the doorknob, just as Momo had placed her hand on it. They turned it together and revealed the eerie blackness inside. Romance went in first, determined to keep Momo from harm if anything was to suddenly appear. Deoxys lighened the room to reveal a single bed. Romance was mad at the fact that of all things, a bed was inside of the scary-looking inn. Now he KNEW Darkrai was responsible for his nightmares. The bed looked calm, welcoming, and even soft to the touch. But there was only one bed, and two trainers.

"You must fall asleep to be concious in our world. I will see you there, I must protect Arceus this instant. I'm sorry I could not help you any further with your departure into our war." With that said, Deoxys charged his whip-like tentacles with overwhelming strength and disapeared.

"So.. who should go in first?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back