• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon desert fusionsimplest form

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
  • I grinned and decided to knock her out without letting her know.
    My eyes began to glow red behind her back and suddenly surrounded her, and it was a direct hit. "Delay for plane Eclipse until tomorrow."

Years
  • I whiped my tail around, grabbed Taddon, and threw him and the items he carried into the water "sneaking up on a flygon is impossible. sneaking up on a part Flygon is just plain hard" I said without looking

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Suddenly, a big spout of water came up from the tunnel I had dug, which Eclipse happen to be looking down, as we were both rocketed to the top, then as the pressure decreased, dropped back into the lake.

"Your wings should be pretty waterlogged for three or four hours now, looks like you're staying!" I said laughing.

Years
  • "you overlooked something. we're in a desert. the temp. can drop to below freezing at night. that could be very dangerous for me..." I said, flapping my wings to get rid of the water

Years
  • I set my body on fire, melting the chains "also, it's hard to confine a flygon" I said, feeling my wings dry off. once they were completly dry, i flapped back into the air...

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • I yawned. "Braggert..." I muttered and I did an attack that didn't connect to me, so Eclipse never knew what was coming. He was surrounded by a white cloud of mist and stretched it wherever he went.

Years
  • OOC: I'm a female dang it! and it's not my fault I like Flygons too much

IC: I had seen the mist instanly, and said in an annoyed tone "interesting... a tracking device, or something that acts like a rubber band?"

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • I chuckled. "You'll see Eclipse."

OOC: Sorry, I keep getting mixed up with genders with you. I know you like Flygons, but I'm talking about your character bragging a lot, or you're character is sharing info.

Years
  • "If you want me gone that badly, so be it!" I said, using rapid spin to get out of the mist

OOC: this was edited because of disapproval fom my friend, who is sitting next to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back