• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Man I love this game. The fusions the BG's and the sprites there all great. Keep up the good work :D.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    we'll all be waiting then! I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow morning though.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Heres the first update of the day (hopefully I'll get more done by tonight)
    Its a set of screenshots :YAY:

The first is of the snowy town that I just finished.
    snowtownscreen15pd.png

The second now is something I'm working on. But I aint sure If I'll stick with it.
    Its the "Co-Op" mode. Where a young trainer follows you around to learn how to become a better trainer ( cause hes a trainer n00b lol )

coopscreen0hb.png

(by the way, thats just a test map they are on)

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    The screenshots look really good, I can't wait for the release of this game. Good job and keep up the good work.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Man! This is just getting better and better! Everything is simply astounding! I can't get over it... IMHO the name thing was definitely needed for the battle system. I'm just in absolute shock at how awesome the game is!

AbareMax

BTW: Let me know if you need anymore ideas or suggestions of any kind.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • To Abare: Yeah, I agree, it looks alot better with the names... When I have more done, I'll put them into a .zip file for anybody who is using the groups (krazys I think) HP bars.. (cause thats what I am using)

To maximo: are you looking how to get the hero to follow you? If so, say so, and I'll PM you.

Update number 2:
    Yay, I finaly got the bag working the right way :) (using pics, instead of that stupid character set)

Heres screens of it.
    bagworking12aj.png

bagworking29zm.png

---
    And this was the old way
    bagscreen18ai.png

lol.
    Silght different, but yet, not so slight :P

Oh, and about the Co-Op mode, I doubt I'll keep it. I have a bug with it that I can't seem to fix :(

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • The snowy screen shot is just AWESOME!!!
    Oh and in the item screen, will the name of the item appear to the right of the icon?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • YAY:
    Update 3:
    The yay was for- I'm gonna keep in the Co-Op mode!!!!
    I fixed the bug I was having. I can't believe how i missed the line of code that was wrong.
    Well anyhoo..
    Heres just a screen to keep you intrested :D
    Its taken from Libka Town- the home town.
    coopscreen9vl.png

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It reminds me a bit of Pokemon Liquid at the start when Ryan follows ya. Nice screen!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks you 2 :D

I'll most likely have an update tonight. I will concern the menu system, and I'll probly have more on the ol' Co-Op mode.
    Talk to you when I get back from my dads (tonight in other words lol)-
    And ofcourse, Happy Easter.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Why do updates for this game always happen while I'm asleep? XD. Nevermind, I'll be waiting!

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
  • Well i love the co op mode how exactly or were exactly does that fit in and i think you shoud change the icon of the potion it seems like its crossing over to pokemon to much and i thought of somthing why not have places were you can vs a super somputer with all the pokemon that youve defeated in that area and if you beat it you get a chip telling you about the creator a bit likw his favourite wrestler is *name* and then have a bio for the wrestler maybe even get to battle him and yes please send me some info on the co op mode creation i need it so i can talk to one person and then go to a certain place and they stop following.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I've now decided that the bag and trainer card will be shown in the menu window.
    Its a update that I had to do because of the Co-Op mode... (long story- but lets just say that people who have a catapiller system would know what I mean by saying: The old bag menu took you to a new map lol) -
    well anyways

Heres the screenies of the features (p.s- don't mind the trainer card, its still a work in progress)

whatthebaglookslike6jl.png

whattrainercardlookslike7wz.png

comments are welcome...

Back