• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Darthatron can u make this tool more lower-resolution friendly plz? It seems like u can only fully view the window when ur desktop resolution is 1024*768 and above...

I have the same problem! The farthest thing to the right of the screen is the attack list on my monitor, and there's no scroll bar in the window! T_T What do I dooooo? (My monitor is on its largest setting, so I can't fix THAT...)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I've been noticing a problem with this.

For many (not all, but quite a few) of the Pokemon, it keeps swapping their Base XP and Catchrates around. This is particularly annoying since it results in having Pokemon that are supposed to be easy start of game ones being near uncatchable even with red health, but giving tons of XP when you beat them.

I've tried fixing them by swapping the figures back, but the program always puts it right back to how it was before.

Years
  • I'm having a very strange problem with this.

Please note I've tested to see that my Fire Red is working just fine, so its not a broken Rom.

When I load this with Fire Red, many pokemon are missing from the list (many blank spaces), there is one called 'TERRY' and many others with random symbols for names, and all of the pokemon have the wrong types, attacks, etc. E.g. it said charmelion was Bug/bug type and its attack list was jumbled up with random moves and levels it just doesn't get. Egg types are buggy too, probably everything else as well.

However when I load Ruby or Sapphire it works just fine, all the attacks and types are as they shoudl be, with no blank spots, just the empty ???? slots that are meant to be there.

Any clues as to what might be going wrong? Is this even normal?

bperson93

One man hacking crew
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Please help.....it just says "path not found" so it wont work

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Help?!
    A select few of the programmes i'm downloading are messing up. I click the .exe file and I get some sort of code!!! For this file I got 'Component 'Comdlg.ocx' or one of it's dependencies is missing'. Say wah?!
    Why is it only happening to me?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    This program made my life so much easier, I have not yet found any bugs from it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Dude I really like this but i am sorry to say this but this got raped by yape. No pun intended and jokes aside its better and can do dex entries if you can make this with that and more mabye I will get into this again. Mabye. Until then What can I say.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Dude I really like this but i am sorry to say this but this got raped by yape. No pun intended and jokes aside its better and can do dex entries if you can make this with that and more mabye I will get into this again. Mabye. Until then What can I say.

With YAPE out there is really no point for me to continue this. Plus I've moved onto D/P Hacking now.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2008
    Darthatron,

I just wanted to say thanks. Pokémon Editor Pro was the main tool I used for Pokémon editing before getting involved in writing my own. I still use some of your other tools (attack editor, tm editor, etc.) as needed and you've done a good job of keeping all of them simple and easy to use.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you put together for D/P. Perhaps PEP could be used as a starting point for a new 4th gen Pokémon editor?

Thanks Again
    --Silver314

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Darthatron,

I just wanted to say thanks. Pokémon Editor Pro was the main tool I used for Pokémon editing before getting involved in writing my own. I still use some of your other tools (attack editor, tm editor, etc.) as needed and you've done a good job of keeping all of them simple and easy to use.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you put together for D/P. Perhaps PEP could be used as a starting point for a new 4th gen Pokémon editor?

Thanks Again
    --Silver314

Thanks for the kind words. Although now I'm dying to know what you edited out...

It would have been the base for a D/P Editor, however I lost all my sources when I moved house. Now I'm just making all my D/P Editors from scratch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back