• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
  • U-turn (and probably Volt Switch too) is broken. When my opponent outsped me and used it. It did the attack fine and it switched to another Pokemon...but it cancelled out my turn completely so I wasn't able to attack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    U-turn (and probably Volt Switch too) is broken. When my opponent outsped me and used it. It did the attack fine and it switched to another Pokemon...but it cancelled out my turn completely so I wasn't able to attack.

Yeah, I heard that was an issue with the effect from the one who made it. I made sure not to give any important trainer U-turn or Volt Switch. I currently don't have a fix for this issue though, so I guess the few random trainers who use it will be slightly more annoying.

I'll eventually remove it from all trainers. It should be working fine if the player uses it.

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • New update fast hehe I'll download it right away

I'm currently playing it and noticed when I search pokemon in pokedex it shows no match found like that (ex. I searched about flying types and it only found taillow even though I seen a wingull already, tried water and flying still no match)
    well it's just a minor bug for now still the game is playable
    no potions in battle nor the battle style is set really feels like you're battling just like the anime does ;) great work man!

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • Also the Game Corner prizes are broken too. At least the ones that gives you Pokemon. Sneasel works fine but Eevee, Tyrogue and Porygon don't.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Also the Game Corner prizes are broken too. At least the ones that gives you Pokemon. Sneasel works fine but Eevee, Tyrogue and Porygon don't.

Thanks. Was an easy fix luckily enough.

Updated OP again with version that fixes Game Corner Pokemon Prizes. Sorry for the constant changes, I wanna keep it as glitch-free as possible so I try to get rid of the glitches right away as I find out about them.

Years
  • Why does Power Gem has a priority? Whenever I use this move, I attack first, even when my Pokemon has lower speed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Why does Power Gem has a priority? Whenever I use this move, I attack first, even when my Pokemon has lower speed.

Went through all the moves. Apparently I had put Priority on Flash Cannon and Power Gem by mistake. This is now fixed.

Years
  • I think I know what's wrong with the Fairy-type. Chaos Rush used the ??? on his Roost-routine and then the game automatically changes ??? back to Flying-type. Forgot about that :/

EDIT: Ok, so what happens is that every turn, the game has been checking whether there are any ??? (Now Fairy) types on the field and changed them to Flying type because using Roost changes the Pokemon to the previous ??? (Now Fairy) type. I will try to change it so that ??? becomes one of the Contest types and the back-change occurs from that instead.

The fact that Eggs are Fairy cannot be changed unless I switch places with normal-type and Fairy-type. I might do that later but it's a lot of work for small reward as I have to change every move and every Pokemon.

I'll fix the less complicated glitches during the day aswell and update.

Also, gogoloko, Winona's second Pokemon is
    Spoiler:
    which I guess is a nasty suprise for a lot of ppl taking out her first Pokemon.

EDIT2: Finally identified the Fairy-issue and solved it. It should no longer transform to Flying-type. I have uploaded the new update.

Other fixes: Evolution Stone Clerk in Lilycove, Magmar and Electabuzz now evloves using their items.

Glad to see my fav type fixed now
    and about winona's pokemon: so that's why i got my whole team ruined..

but are you sure you fixed the lilycove department store clerk? cause i still cant talk to her

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Glad to see my fav type fixed now
    and about winona's pokemon: so that's why i got my whole team ruined..

but are you sure you fixed the lilycove department store clerk? cause i still cant talk to her

I am sure i fixed her, but apparently on my backup file :)

Try download again, I edited the real file so the clerk should be working now.

EDIT: Playing through the game myself, I noticed I had accidentally overwritten Roxanne's after-battle text. Not sure how all you people managed to get past her since it froze the game...

Anyway, that's also fixed now.

EDIT2: Changed Magby to Flying type previously when I was testing out the Fairy-type glitch. He is now properly back to pure fire again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am sure i fixed her, but apparently on my backup file :)

Try download again, I edited the real file so the clerk should be working now.

EDIT: Playing through the game myself, I noticed I had accidentally overwritten Roxanne's after-battle text. Not sure how all you people managed to get past her since it froze the game...

Anyway, that's also fixed now.

EDIT2: Changed Magby to Flying type previously when I was testing out the Fairy-type glitch. He is now properly back to pure fire again.

Finally I got to have a Gallade and a Togekiss
    but I noticed that their icons only use one frame (it is not animated)
    same goes for heatran and larvesta's icons

about the Roxanne glitch, it was fine with me.

EDIT: I found some other glitches: shell smash freeze the game, or maybe it happens when a pokemon with white smoke uses shell smash (it happened with
    Spoiler:
    when it used shell smash)

-togekiss's pokedex entry is messed up

-and yet another one which spoiled the secret legendary for me(sob..sob..) volcarona had the secret legendary's cry, you gotta fix that one ASAP before other ppl suffer that major spoil like me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Finally I got to have a Gallade and a Togekiss
    but I noticed that their icons only use one frame (it is not animated)
    same goes for heatran and larvesta's icons

about the Roxanne glitch, it was fine with me.

EDIT: I found some other glitches: shell smash freeze the game, or maybe it happens when a pokemon with white smoke uses shell smash (it happened with
    Spoiler:
    when it used shell smash)

-togekiss's pokedex entry is messed up

-and yet another one which spoiled the secret legendary for me(sob..sob..) volcarona had the secret legendary's cry, you gotta fix that one ASAP before other ppl suffer that major spoil like me.

1. Fixed the Shell Smash effect so it now pierces through White Smoke. (If anyone is interested, I've updated the effect script I posted in the RnD thread)

2. Fixed so that Larvesta and Volcarona have their proper cries. The error was in my resource of cries, so Volcarona had a cry from a Pokemon that is not in this game at all while the Legendary has had its proper cry all along. The legendary you heard the cry of is not the same as the one at the end of the game.

3. Fixed Togekiss' Pokedex entry

4. Added a cry for Sylveon from another Pokemon from Gen V which I thought had a quite similar cry to Sylveon. This is temporary until I manage to find a proper Sylvon cry.

Years
  • 1. Fixed the Shell Smash effect so it now pierces through White Smoke. (If anyone is interested, I've updated the effect script I posted in the RnD thread)

2. Fixed so that Larvesta and Volcarona have their proper cries. The error was in my resource of cries, so Volcarona had a cry from a Pokemon that is not in this game at all while the Legendary has had its proper cry all along. The legendary you heard the cry of is not the same as the one at the end of the game.

3. Fixed Togekiss' Pokedex entry

4. Added a cry for Sylveon from another Pokemon from Gen V which I thought had a quite similar cry to Sylveon. This is temporary until I manage to find a proper Sylvon cry.
    so it wasn't the secret legendary after all THANK GOD.

good to see fixed cries.
    what about icons having 1 frame, did you fix that one?

EDIT:
    glitches: -underwater has no music
    -focus blast rests the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    so it wasn't the secret legendary after all THANK GOD.

good to see fixed cries.
    what about icons having 1 frame, did you fix that one?

EDIT:
    glitches: -underwater has no music
    -focus blast rests the game

Fixed Focus Blast.

Will have a look at Underwater music later, couldn't find what causes the issue. Will fix icons a bit later aswell.

Cybermew

Lazy Actor.....
    Years
  • Hi, can I make a quick recommendation? Given that Magby and Elekid now have third evolutions, this makes choosing Smoochum feel a bit odd. Would you consider changing the starters to something else? (Maybe another triangle of some kind?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    If you're gonna do another update in the future, do you think that you can add a day/night system?

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    If you're gonna do another update in the future, do you think that you can add a day/night system?

While we are on the topic of adding additional features to the game, could you add badge-based obedience level caps a la Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon XY:Naturia Version?

I much prefer the style of difficulty created by badge-based obedience level caps + no healing items in battle + SET battle style over Nuzlocking, and this game already has two out of the three . . .

Thanks! I'm loving this hack so far! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    How do yanma evolves?? my yanma already knows ancient power but doesn´t evolve..

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    While we are on the topic of adding additional features to the game, could you add badge-based obedience level caps a la Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon XY:Naturia Version?

I much prefer the style of difficulty created by badge-based obedience level caps + no healing items in battle + SET battle style over Nuzlocking, and this game already has two out of the three . . .

Thanks! I'm loving this hack so far! :)

I've thought about a way to prevent overleveling before as I think no level should be higher than the bosses highest level Pokemon. I want the hack to require strategy and not just mashing one attack. If I find out how to implement this idea in Emerald I surely will.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back