• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 816 40.5%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    So a bug I found is I can't play the game because every time it asks me to select my gender it auto selects to girl and I can't hit yes to confirm my name because it wont let me switch to yes when I do switch it acts as if I double clicked the arrow and brings it back to no plz help if anyone knows how to fix this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Dude why is there a item that crashes the game i was playing and i finnaly beat the first gym i went to the next town got the lighthouse key and started triverssing it i got to a floor and i tried to get an item suddenly my game crashed and i hadnt even saved once so i lost all my progress which was about 2 hours worth FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Dude why is there a item that crashes the game i was playing and i finnaly beat the first gym i went to the next town got the lighthouse key and started triverssing it i got to a floor and i tried to get an item suddenly my game crashed and i hadnt even saved once so i lost all my progress which was about 2 hours worth **** YOU **** YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not their fault that you are too stupid to save your game after playing for so long. Git gud

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    THIS, CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS?

Its been posted 4 other times just to be ignored, i would like to know if its meant to be played with a mere fraction of my screen size or if theres some way to maximize the screen resolution like the youtubers.

If you are playing on windows I recommend using the magnifier tool (which you can find by searching for it) and zooming in to 300%

Years
  • Can anyone help me? I got to the point where a conformation email was sent from the MEGA thing, but I haven't got it yet. I tried it out on my second email just to see if it was a problem with my email account, but the same thing occurred. Please send help I need to play this game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    A suggestion: The wild pokemon levels need to be tweaked. I am seeing level 9 pokemon after the first gym (where the gym leader had a level 16 pokemon.) Plus the trainers on these routes have pokemon much higher level than the wild ones. This makes it very difficult to train as you only get about 100 exp on the route 4 wild pokemon. Also the trainers don't give much money. I seem to go broke when I try to buy 4 super potions so I have no money for repels and pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2015
    Already downloaded and played this game, it's nice!

EDIT: I actually found out that the mystery code is reusable. (or is it supposed to be like that?)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    so my last comment was ignored but I cant even start playing the game because when I select my name when it asks if im sure I want that to be my name its stuck on NO so I cant even start the game

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    This game looks great but, is there a way to get it on Android phones? Because my PC is broken...

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Awesome hack, but please, PLEASE, add the option to change the window size....

I'm literally using Windows Magnifier to play the game, lol. The default resolution is so tiny.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Awesome hack, but please, PLEASE, add the option to change the window size....

I'm literally using Windows Magnifier to play the game, lol. The default resolution is so tiny.
    That's what I did too. And I've never had to before...

This game looks great but, is there a way to get it on Android phones? Because my PC is broken...
    It's a game designed for Windows or Mac so no. Even if you used it on a Windows tablet you probably couldn't do anything without a keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Pokemon Ethereal Gates

It was on floor 4 of the lighthouse.

Same issue :(

Saoyouri

Drawer
    Years
  • Way too much pokemon are appearing xD I can´t walk around unless there appears a pokemon every five steps :'D haha

But great game! Im looking forward to more! And I´m hoping for the window size change in the next update.

I have a german keypad and I tried to change, but can anyone help me? I don´t know which buttons I have to swich to have z and y switched (for running)

And in the party it would be nice to show the level of the pokemon without checking the summary.

Last edited:
    Back