• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolutions Pack Pulls!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Hey Everyone,

Has anyone gotten there hands on any Evolutions packs yet? Anyone participate at any of the Pre-Release events? What pulls did you get? I've has a couple a amazing pulls myself that I will be posting picture of soon!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Me and Donavannj both attended pre-releases. I went to two, got a Starmie BREAK, full art M Charizard EX and won a staff promo.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Hey! New here. We just opened 2 Evolutions Elite Trainer Boxes (Charizard and Blastoise) that we got in the mail early from Toys R Us! I didn't take pictures of our pulls but we have the 2 ETB openings on our youtube. I'm unable to post links yet as I am a brand new member, but if you search for it on youtube you'll find it if you're interested. Hope you have some good luck with this set!

Years
    I went to a prerelease and got the prerelease Charizard, a full art Dragonite EX and M Blastoise EX. Also got both Surfing & Flying Pikachu which was a nice bonus.

Nostalgia has driven me to buy a booster box so hopefully I'll have some better pulls in a week.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    My brother, son and I went to the Toys R Us event and got the Holo Charmander TRU card! It came with a little pikachu figurine and a nice little booklet. It looks really neat, it says on the 20th of November there will be a second part to this prerelease with a part 2 to the booklet and an Electabuzz Holo TRU card. My brother bought 1 pack and he got a Mega Venasaur out of it! I'm holding off on buying single packs until after my booster box gets here this week.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I went to the TRU event as well yesterday, but it was really quiet there. Best part about the event was the person running it was the same one who ran the League I used to go to over a decade ago.

But I went and got the Mewtwo deck (a guaranteed Hitmonchan and Nidoking? Yes please!) and two packs of Evolutions. The image shows my best pulls from that, and all three cards came from the very first pack.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I personally have had a chance to open an entire Booster Box. I can tell you I was not let down. Pulled a Mega Slower EX, Mega Pigeot EX, Dragonite EX, and a Mega Venasaur EX. I can't wait to open my next Booster Box!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Awesome pulls! We managed to get our booster box and pulled:

M Charizard EX full art
    M Venasaur EX full art
    M Blastoise EX
    M Pidgeot EX
    Pidgeot EX
    M Slowbro EX
    Slowbro EX
    Ninetales break
    Machamp break
    Charizard Holo rare
    Charizard Reverse Holo Rare
    quite a few other holo rares
    Surfing Pikachu SR
    2x Imukuni's Dudou SR
    and a Team Rocket trainer SR

I want to get another one but I feel like this booster box drained all of our luck! We're going to post the video up probably on Thursday if anyone's interested, really busy school week.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Just curious if anyone else has noticed how rare the the holos are compared to the exs and non holo rares.

I just opened the first booster box of Evolutions from a case and got 5 holos, but almost 2 or 3 of each non holo rare minus a few.

I wonder if they made the holos more rare then the exs this time around. I hope I pull all the holos in this case. I also got duplicate full arts so that's not looking good either. It seems like in the past Pok?mon has been better with distributing exs between boxes in a case and in the box itself. But I've seen Youtubers get duplicate full arts in the box.

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
    So far I've opened a 3 pack blister, 2 single packs, and the Charizard elite trainer box. Misty Full, M Blastoise EX, and Pidgeot EX were my big 3. The secret rares are more like uncommons. I saw someone pull 3 "secret rares" from one pack. Not so secret. I want that Ninetails Break though, cause putting that with the burning energy card would make the card almost impossible to stop.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Just curious if anyone else has noticed how rare the the holos are compared to the exs and non holo rares.

I just opened the first booster box of Evolutions from a case and got 5 holos, but almost 2 or 3 of each non holo rare minus a few.

I wonder if they made the holos more rare then the exs this time around. I hope I pull all the holos in this case. I also got duplicate full arts so that's not looking good either. It seems like in the past Pokémon has been better with distributing exs between boxes in a case and in the box itself. But I've seen Youtubers get duplicate full arts in the box.

I believe out of 36 packs, we only got 7 holos but we got a reverse holo in every single pack, and 9 Breaks/Mega/EX/FA's. I would definitely say holos are more rare in our case.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    I went to three pre-release tournaments (came in 1st place in the third one!) and pulled some awesome stuff.

Full art Misty's Determination
    Full art Mewtwo EX
    2 Nidoking Breaks
    Charizard EX
    Venusaur EX
    Blastoise EX
    2 Slowbro EX
    Mega Slowbro EX
    Machamp Break
    Mega Pidgeot EX

I think that covers it. I traded for a few but most of them I pulled myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I went to three pre-release tournaments (came in 1st place in the third one!) and pulled some awesome stuff.

Full art Misty's Determination
    Full art Mewtwo EX
    2 Nidoking Breaks
    Charizard EX
    Venusaur EX
    Blastoise EX
    2 Slowbro EX
    Mega Slowbro EX
    Machamp Break
    Mega Pidgeot EX

I think that covers it. I traded for a few but most of them I pulled myself.

I really want Misty's determination!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Here's our booster box opening as promised! It's pretty long, family oriented type of video. I mentioned my pulls above if you don't feel like watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back