• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flare Red Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
  • This hack looks really good, However i think the mapping looks kind of boring, have you considered using Diamond and Pearl tiles and also changing the battle backgrounds in battle? I love the concept very much. Good luck.

Would love to add new tiles but I'm still new to hacking so I'm taking my time learning all of it. Thanks for the compliment though, I really appreciate it.

Announcement!
    Demo 2 is now released!
    Enjoy!​

Last edited:
    Years
  • YET ANOTHER UPDATE PEOPLE

mr splash has spoken and has given us THE CHECK LIST

Build 1 Checklist
    -> Add Cross Gen Evolutions
    -> Script Events up to Vermillion
    -> Add new custom sprites credits to Delta
    -> New sidequests
    -> Update thread

stay tuned for more :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    The hack looks great and I can't wait to play it! But are you going to change the tiles and sprites?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    After battling Brock i tried to speak with him and my game frozen (Sorry for the bad english i am brazilian)

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • The hack looks great and I can't wait to play it! But are you going to change the tiles and sprites?

Now that Delta is part of the team he'll be doing the custom sprites for the main characters..
    Also I'm planning on adding new tiles to the game so dont cha worry

After battling Brock i tried to speak with him and my game frozen (Sorry for the bad english i am brazilian)

Yeah sorry about that just ignore him after the battle.

Update!
    I finally learned how to somehow change the titlescreen:
    1zGP3Cd.png

I've also implemented day and night system so that you'll be able to catch thieves during the night or become a thief yourself XD

That's all for now :D

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    Looks like a nice ass hack dude. I'll be looking forward to play the complete edition

Years
  • Hmmmm...... I've played many hacks but this one just clicked to me but it kinda reminded me of pokemon discovery and the manga if you know what I mean.
    There were some bugs in this one dude and most of them were the blank walls where I couldn't go.

picture.php

Here I'm above the sign and its not a wall cheat

picture.php

The blank wall its present in many places on pewter city

picture.php

Here I spoke to brock after the gym battle and the game crashed.

picture.php

Its not a walk through walls cheat I reached there by mistake while using the speed bar.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Looks like a nice ass hack dude. I'll be looking forward to play the complete edition
    It's gonna be a while before it finishes but I hope you stick around man! And thanks for the compliment :)

Hmmmm...... I've played many hacks but this one just clicked to me but it kinda reminded me of pokemon discovery and the manga if you know what I mean.
    There were some bugs in this one dude and most of them were the blank walls where I couldn't go.

picture.php

Here I'm above the sign and its not a wall cheat

picture.php

The blank wall its present in many places on pewter city

picture.php

Here I spoke to brock after the gym battle and the game crashed.

picture.php

Its not a walk through walls cheat I reached there by mistake while using the speed bar.

Those bugs are fixed but thanks for reporting hehe

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Awesome beta, I see in your reply to narutodkurosaki that you already addressed some of the move permissions that were buggy in Pewter City. I really like the tournament style gym leader set up, very cool to have to beat the other trainers first :) One thing with the scripting for that, once the second round is done and you are about to face Brock, instead of having the full Brock battle code duplicated in both sections of code, you could just have a call to the Brock code at a separate data location (wow that was wordy and probably not explained well... if that didn't make sense just let me know and I'll try to explain better) it doesn't cause any issues, just for more concise coding in the future :) I look forward to seeing this hack continue, and maybe we'll work together in the Team Hack-off!

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Awesome beta, I see in your reply to narutodkurosaki that you already addressed some of the move permissions that were buggy in Pewter City. I really like the tournament style gym leader set up, very cool to have to beat the other trainers first :) One thing with the scripting for that, once the second round is done and you are about to face Brock, instead of having the full Brock battle code duplicated in both sections of code, you could just have a call to the Brock code at a separate data location (wow that was wordy and probably not explained well... if that didn't make sense just let me know and I'll try to explain better) it doesn't cause any issues, just for more concise coding in the future :) I look forward to seeing this hack continue, and maybe we'll work together in the Team Hack-off!

Thanks! Every gym will have a different gimmick so expect quirky gyms and the brock thing was made solely for players who have underleveled pokemon.. they can train again and again until they beat brock so that no one will nag about difficulty XD. I can't wait for hack off man :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back