• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flare Red Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
    Years
  • I'm still working on this.. Dont worry just doing some stuff with real life.. ;)
    And also im participating in the hackoff so things will get pretty hectic.. No way in hell im quitting on this :)
    That good to hear and I understand what you mean real life can get hectic at times and hope you do well in the hackoff.

eon of legend

Champ eon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    Hey has anyone mentioned that sometimes after you beat brock sometimes the game crashes

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Ummm I'm new but could you put up a progress bar would really appreciate it!!!

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • I've officially started making progress in this hack.. I've been adding new pokemons and they're a lot so it's taking all my time.. But don't you worry guys.. I'll release a beta next month.. I think..

interesting hack, cant wait for it to be completed, keep up the good work
    1.%20smile.gif
    Thanks man!

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    now i see there is a mega evo

Years
  • I am playing your fire red reboot and man this flare version seem like an updated revamp version I love both of them but I have to say Flare beats rebbots pants off. Can't wait until your next beta out too.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • I am playing your fire red reboot and man this flare version seem like an updated revamp version I love both of them but I have to say Flare beats rebbots pants off. Can't wait until your next beta out too.
    Thanks but I'm only doing the technical stuff right now and adding new pokemon is a pain.. I've only finished the Mt. Moon arc right now.. So it's a long way from my goal of finishing the SS Anne arc

Years
  • Thanks but I'm only doing the technical stuff right now and adding new pokemon is a pain.. I've only finished the Mt. Moon arc right now.. So it's a long way from my goal of finishing the SS Anne arc
    At least you got some of your work done on the next beta. Life hitting you hard right now, or just really busy.

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Announcement(kinda)
    Uploaded the demo version of this hack since the attachments don't work because of the recent hacking.
    You'll find the links in the Original Post.
    Also a mini update I'm halfway done in adding new pokemon ingame which is really soul sucking and kinda tedious but I assure you that progress is going smoothly guys :)

Here is the list of confirmed pokemon that will be available when the Builds are released:
    gUPib4Q.png

Cross Gens Pokemon are also available when the Builds are released :D

At least you got some of your work done on the next beta. Life hitting you hard right now, or just really busy.
    Kinda busy before but I have time right now for the hack :D

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Announcement(Huge One!)
    I've finished adding the new pokemons! Check out the Progress in the OP for more info on the development of the hack :)
    I'm also fixing stuff that were really needed as I watch people play through the game so be sure to check out the Build when they are released :D
    Stuff that were fixed were the:
    Bugs of course
    Lack of Berries early on
    Reducing the high price for potions even though they're useless in actual battle xD
    and more humor.. I guess I can add that right? right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Can I do a lets play of this on my youtube channel?
    Of course! Send me a link if you ever do make one, I'll be sure to watch it :D

This is pretty interesting. I like how the faction choices add replayability. Also, turning the doucheness up 30% on the Rival is probably the best possible feature ever, haha. Keep it up!
    Thanks! Green is really the most interesting character in the hack imo.. I like replaying games as well so I'm really making it a top priority to make this game replayable :D
    Also the factions play a huge role on what your ending would be at the eos.. I like games that have different endings like really different ones hehe..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back